Reviews for Grasping Darkness
SanguineTaurean chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
Bella's sense of humor is wonderful even with the impending doom of James hanging over them.
SanguineTaurean chapter 17 . 10/30/2013
Bella ate dinner and everyone else got dessert! lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
A guinea pig as a veggie-vamp cupcake? LOL! That is so gross it's funny!

And the dinner table conversation was a hoot!
SanguineTaurean chapter 14 . 10/30/2013
James is such an evil ass.
SanguineTaurean chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
I love the snarky conversations between E&B, especially in this chapter. Edward made a smart move in guiding Charlie toward James with the descriptions and drawing. And now Jacob has a dvd, probably of E&B in the throes of body worship. Great.
SanguineTaurean chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
After the clues left in the last several chapters the only person I could justify being the creeper vamp was James and that's because he's just evil, unsympathetic and relished in being a killing machine.

This story is so compelling and addictive! I had no idea it was going to be so intense, gratifying and sexy. I am always so impressed with your stories and writing. Excellent! And I adore Irritable Grizzzly, too! I've always loved her profile and nodded in agreement. ;)
SanguineTaurean chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
For the past few chapters I've been wondering when Bella was going to contact her Dad or if he would come looking for her because she's been gone without leaving him a note or talking with him. Surely he would be concerned plus there's no telling what Jacob has told him because he's just whiney like that.
SanguineTaurean chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
There is such contradiction in the chapters and I love it. Here Bella sees Edward during one of his most basic primal instincts in feeding then they are making love in his open meadow. And now someone is setting him up in the killing of humans.
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
The way you wrote the fight between Edward and the wolves was amazing! I was so scared for Edward and turned blue from holding my breath! I know my blood pressure rose a few points, too! lol And then you softened the chapter with Bella cleansing his wounds and washing his hair. Such a juxtaposition of circumstances.
SanguineTaurean chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
I guess Jacob finally turned into a wolf and the pack is now hunting Edward. Oh, joy.
SanguineTaurean chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Meh, who cares about Jacob?!
SanguineTaurean chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Oh, my...Poor Edward! I was so feeling his pain until the last two sentences and I burst out laughing, needing that to quell the angst and heartache he made ME feel.
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
The chapters are so well written that I am exhausted from feeling his overwhelming angst, determination, sexual frustration and resolve. I find myself holding my breath when the monster within brutally coaxes him to kill her when his consciousness fights back. Whew...
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Poor Edward is so distraught over this mere human. Maybe between Alice and Carlisle consoling and counseling him, he will eventually see something positive transpiring between him and Bella.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
O.M.G. I am so happy right now that there are more chapters to read! This is so freaking sizzling hot!
8,341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »