Reviews for Grasping Darkness
divyvicki chapter 18 . 4/29/2015
Interesting that she is looking for ways to harm James. Maybe she should just carry a lighter at all times.
divyvicki chapter 17 . 4/29/2015
Interesting how the lust escalated.
ugh chapter 12 . 4/7/2015
Why didn't Bella go to college right after she graduated? And why does she want to wait to be changed until after college? She's already in a relationship and won't be doing all the stupid stuff kids want to do. I mean she can do college after she is turned they won't have to know how old she is. And Charlie is really the only family she has and she barely sees him now. It looks like she would want to be alive to be with her one true love no matter what.
divyvicki chapter 16 . 4/9/2015
Too funny. Loved Bellas's discussion with Rose.
divyvicki chapter 15 . 4/9/2015
Interesting experiment that Carlisle conducted.
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
You're a very good writer. This is dark and colored and fascinating.
EmmettRose chapter 7 . 4/5/2015
How is Edward not able to read Jacobs mind as well as the police before they chase him?
EmmettRose chapter 6 . 4/5/2015
I don't get why Bella is blaming Edward since Jake was the one who hurt her and then started the fight when Edward told him to keep his hands off her.
divyvicki chapter 14 . 3/27/2015
I like the idea of shorter chapters.
Nannyjojo chapter 12 . 3/16/2015
Haha, As soon as Edward recognised him I thought it was James.
Oh I am sure James will regret all he has done.
Oh yeah, gonna be the longest 4 years, that is if you make it that long. Not all things happen the way they are planned.
Oh a brighter note, we wont be having a jealous Tanya coming to try and split them up.
Looking forward to more.
divyvicki chapter 13 . 3/12/2015
Soooo, I'm guessing that James sent Jacob the DVD.
Nannyjojo chapter 11 . 3/7/2015
If Tanya is not the killer I think she could be involved.
Oh dear, this is going to go down well with Bella.
Nannyjojo chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
Oh things are about to get a little more interesting.
Seems Tanya has picked up a thing or two, of indeed it is her, maybe someone is framing her too.
Nannyjojo chapter 9 . 3/2/2015
ooo, that is interesting.
Could Tanya be involved?
So looking forward to more.
Nannyjojo chapter 8 . 3/2/2015
Oh yes, he is being set up alright.
Poor Edward.
Well that hunt almost ended badly, but I am glad that Edward has the strength, even if he doesn't think he does.
8,365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »