Reviews for Grasping Darkness
HRHLadyEsme chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I find it very difficult to express in words how fantastically amazing that was!

I did feel bad for poor Jake, but really, you'da thought a guy would have figured Bella out by this point. He did come off as a pretty good guy, though. Nice to NOT have him be a jerk in a story.

And Edward, just... WOW! Creepy, but not too bad, and just the right amount of self loathing to balance the high freakin level of raw, primal hotness. SO GOD.

Now, I can't WAIT to see what your lovely brainz are coming up with for the Fandom Gives Back auction piece. *claps hands* I was in the group for Screamers, but hadn't read this yet. I would've been MORE broke if I had, cause I would have been in on THAT group, too, lol.

Thanks for the yummy story, hun. Nicely done :-)
Solenoidbelle chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I want more!;)
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Holy crap that was amazing. I loved everything about this-the way Edward entered Bella's life, what Edward did when he became overwhelmed with jealousy, those final lines where Edward told Bella to do certain things like break up with Jake (and allow him to buy her a new car).
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Holy Snapping Duckshit Batman!

Now that was HOT - thanks so much for writing and sharing!
hermoinelvsronald chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
OMG i luv this idea of not knowing who edward is!

started reading this on twilighted and luved it and had to read more of your work

btw i luv tim minchin 2 (have u seen him on spicks and specks(its awesome))

luv your work

keep up the great writing
rtpobsessed chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This is an awesome story, you can't find enough Dark stories like this. You're a very good writer, you have a nice flow and just the right amount of information. I do hope you write more twisted, preverted stories. I to have one of those brains that I hide. LOL
imdominating chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Um, I'm gonna need a minute. And a shower. And a boyfriend. Or neighbor. Or stranger walking past my apartment. BBL
Loubell3 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
That was so incredibly hot! I love me some Darkward! I'm addicted to screamers and if you continue this, I'm sure I will be addicted to that as well.
adm01 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Um, I have no words, but I may or may not be leaving my window open tonight. ;)
sugar rae chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Oh shit! That was fucking hot!
cat5050 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Nice! Sexy. Funny. So much wow in this, its electrifying.
Jcook169 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Sexy as hell!
dcwildcat05 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Um, yeah. Totally awesome and hot... You wouldn't happen to be continuing this after the contest is over would you? Cause it is so good!
aggy73 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I would love for you to add onto this. I'd like to see how the story moves into the future. To see how she breaks up with Jacob & then how her relationship with Edward moves forward. I'd also love for you to write more stories with Alice & Emmett. They're the best! Peace!
BMT chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I have no words. I wish he would crawl into my bedroom every single night for the rest of my life. Great one shot!
8,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 540 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 .. Last Next »