Reviews for Grasping Darkness
marta.m.s chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
you really need to add another chapter to this with the break up scene!
AugustaBlue chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
*sitting up and waving hand in the air wildly* Yes please, I'd LOVE to have WindowWard sneak in to my place tonight! :D I do hope you continue this because it truly rocks my socks. *sigh* Now pardon me while I go unlock my bedroom windows. And all my doors. And other windows. You know, just so WindowWard has plenty of points-of-entry to choose from... *snicker*
SweetVenom69 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
"window-crawling fuck-monkey"

"...thereby distracting it long enough to realize it was being an immature, covetous ass-hat.”

LMFAO!

Kiya...I lurve you. This was hawt as ** and I appologize deeply (ahem) for not reading it sooner. Thanks for holding off on the snugglemam clamps for now! lol!

You are the best!
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Holy God, Stalkward and Darkward and Windowward... guh. Loved it. My mouth is dry and I'm panting for breath. Geez... I gotta say I thought Bella was kind of awesome, even though she was using Jacob in a horrible way. No ChasteBella here, and it was so refreshing to see. No shrinking violet, either, she knew exactly what she wanted and wasn't afraid to go for it. Very hot. Thanks for writing!
Alijah.Martell chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
omfg omfg... im reading your other story and omfg you have to sequel this...its the best...:) ;)
HRHLadyEsme chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I find it very difficult to express in words how fantastically amazing that was!

I did feel bad for poor Jake, but really, you'da thought a guy would have figured Bella out by this point. He did come off as a pretty good guy, though. Nice to NOT have him be a jerk in a story.

And Edward, just... WOW! Creepy, but not too bad, and just the right amount of self loathing to balance the high freakin level of raw, primal hotness. SO GOD.

Now, I can't WAIT to see what your lovely brainz are coming up with for the Fandom Gives Back auction piece. *claps hands* I was in the group for Screamers, but hadn't read this yet. I would've been MORE broke if I had, cause I would have been in on THAT group, too, lol.

Thanks for the yummy story, hun. Nicely done :-)
Solenoidbelle chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I want more!;)
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Holy crap that was amazing. I loved everything about this-the way Edward entered Bella's life, what Edward did when he became overwhelmed with jealousy, those final lines where Edward told Bella to do certain things like break up with Jake (and allow him to buy her a new car).
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Holy Snapping Duckshit Batman!

Now that was HOT - thanks so much for writing and sharing!
hermoinelvsronald chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
OMG i luv this idea of not knowing who edward is!

started reading this on twilighted and luved it and had to read more of your work

btw i luv tim minchin 2 (have u seen him on spicks and specks(its awesome))

luv your work

keep up the great writing
rtpobsessed chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This is an awesome story, you can't find enough Dark stories like this. You're a very good writer, you have a nice flow and just the right amount of information. I do hope you write more twisted, preverted stories. I to have one of those brains that I hide. LOL
imdominating chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Um, I'm gonna need a minute. And a shower. And a boyfriend. Or neighbor. Or stranger walking past my apartment. BBL
Loubell3 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
That was so incredibly hot! I love me some Darkward! I'm addicted to screamers and if you continue this, I'm sure I will be addicted to that as well.
adm01 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Um, I have no words, but I may or may not be leaving my window open tonight. ;)
sugar rae chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Oh shit! That was fucking hot!
8,366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 540 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 .. Last Next »