Reviews for Grasping Darkness
dcwildcat05 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Um, yeah. Totally awesome and hot... You wouldn't happen to be continuing this after the contest is over would you? Cause it is so good!
aggy73 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I would love for you to add onto this. I'd like to see how the story moves into the future. To see how she breaks up with Jacob & then how her relationship with Edward moves forward. I'd also love for you to write more stories with Alice & Emmett. They're the best! Peace!
BMT chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I have no words. I wish he would crawl into my bedroom every single night for the rest of my life. Great one shot!
my1edward chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Wow! I loved this one! So many things about it are so hot-the way Edward was coming in her room, touching her, but Bella not realizing it was really happening; then her realization that he was real; her giving Jake a blow job with the intent of making Edward jealous was incredibly hot, and this was my favorite dialog-it's funny and aggressive and sexy as hell-and what a brilliant way to introduce us to Edward:

“Who the FUCK do you think you are?”

“Edward,” he said, the low rumble of tortured restraint coloring his voice as he buried his nose in my neck, his cool tongue lapping at the thundering pulse just below the surface, causing me to clench my jaw in order to trap an embarrassingly loud groan behind my gritted teeth.

“What?” I panted, pulling on his hair again, barely able to form a coherent thought as his tongue continued to unstitch my sanity, piece by excruciating piece.

“Edward, is who the fuck I think I am.”

His strong arms encased me, pulling me against him, molding my body to his – hard and soft, warm and cool, grasping darkness and hungry light.

My head dropped back onto his shoulder and I groaned.

“That's such an ordinary name for such a gargantuan prick,” I sighed.

He ground his erection into me and I felt a low growl rumble through his chest and into my back, making my body scream with frustration and desire and absolute fucking wanton need.

“Actually my gargantuan prick has a different name. Remind me to introduce you two later.”

I laughed; I fanned myself; I got new panties. Thanks, bb!
vcrusenberry chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Amazing!
NanMcCullen chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
That was incredible. Just... fucking wow. I want more. More! More! MORE! Please?
Jazz2305 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Fantastic story - definitely hope this one wins!
GemmaLisax chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
wow. i really hope that you choose to carry this on as a full story. i have a feeling that it will be pretty damn amazing. oh and...by boyfriend thanks you :D
singbelle chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
holy fuck Kiya! I already knew you were an amazing author, but this was fucking HOT! 'scuse me, I need to go take a cold shower now...
twilightobession chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
OMG! This was amazing. I am going to check out your other stories. GREAT JOB!
GeeOh chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
um...wow!

i so needed that wicked smut filled perfection! thanks

i totally loved ur *ahem* at the end too, i giggled like a school girl D
styna28 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Most definitely satisfying! Great job, LOVED it! Please Please Continue :)
luvsrob chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
OMG! This just blew me away! It was wonderful. Could not stop reading. Please say you are thinking about expanding the story!
TwilightCullenLvr9 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Oh my Jesus Christ! That was so fricking awesome! Hawt! hawt! hawt! hawt! Shit, I want more! OMG! Please do more! That was amazing!
bananahzz chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Hahaha!

I love this dark Edward!

You're such a great writer!
8,364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 541 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 .. Last Next »