Reviews for Grasping Darkness
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
if you could really guarantee that i would be your slave for life...very hot stuff here. i've never loved halloween more than i do at this moment!
wytchwmn75 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
You have got to make this into a story. Please, please, please. This was amazing. I love WindowWard as much as I love Asstard. This was hot.
Gabysuzanna chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Wow! You really nailed that one! Very nicely written. Not much else to say because that was beyond hot and amazing. I liked how at the end, after everything they have experienced, together and separate, Edward begins talking of mundane, every day things, like her getting a new car. They just shared an earth shattering experience and Edward starts talking about a Volvo. Gotta love it, it's so Edward to want to protect his love! Poor Jacob always needs to get a clue, doesn't he?
IkeaGoddess chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Wow, I'm actually speechless. That was breathtaking. I think I'm leaving my window open tonight ;-)
deJean Smith chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
So good. Loved it! Makes me wish my DH wasn't 7,0 miles away right now.
arfalcon chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Holy hell, why didn't I read this yesterday? This was amazing. Hands down, the best Darkward ever. And your writing - so different, such a completely different tone than Screamers. In the beginning, when Bella 's thinking about the unsatisfying and beyond boring sex with Jake, your tone is absolutely laconic. But then when Windoward starts appearing, the pace picks up to the beat of an excited heart. You are so unbelievably talented! This was a true Halloween story!
jugalettePENNER chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
that was the hottest story ever!
tracie30 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Umm yeah, definately need new panties now. That was totally hot, and not to mention sexy as all hell taking her like that at a club. Loved it.
cullensrfun chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Oh. My. God. That was one hot story!
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
SOO GOOD!
shalu chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
you knows i loved it, hotpants. ridonkujake's awful sexin and bella's inner bitchalogue was hilarious. edward...ha wt. demanding, fiery, sinister, even? LOFF. need i really elaborate? and LMFAO at throwing a tree on jake's car. just...HAWT all over the place.
Kmserenity chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Fantastic. Loved it! Thx!
MaleficentKnits chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Yin that was one fucking hot Darkward... exactly how he should be. demanding. hard. jealous. hard. possessive. hard. angry. and did I mention hard? love it, sweetie!
samitdamn chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!

LOVE IT!
Angelwells chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
again another fucking awsome story by you. well done! loved it loved it loved it.

Angel :D