Reviews for Worth the Burn
twilight fanfic advocacy chapter 68 . 10/5/2011
Loved it so much, it gives a little peace to the story. Not that they are there yet but to know that one day they will be there and that it won't happen suddenly. In fact it will be years down the road and at one bbq at their house with the kids playing and everyone talking either Emmett or Bella will look up and realize that they are back to normal again! I love that :) Good job to both my Peaches, to MB for writing it and to EA for asking for it!

Till next time...

bnjwl
twilight fanfic advocacy chapter 67 . 10/5/2011
Well hello there! Sorry it took me so long to get to this but I loved seeing Edward's point of view so much, but you already knew that! Didn't you? It made my heart clinch a little at the end knowing all I know now and reading it, even then he refused to admit anything about his heart. So stupid! But what can you do about it now, right?

Off to read the next one Peaches!

bnjwl
Penelope Grey chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
I really like the story, but I think it is really stupid that you don't post the whole story. It makes it harder to read and I think most people will just skip over those parts just like I do. Do you have to post parts of the story and not all of it?
Faith'sPet XD chapter 67 . 9/18/2011
sequel sequel sequel there has to be a sequel please make a sequel :) :) !
TheOnlyJosa chapter 68 . 9/12/2011
Ohh the tapholes are soo cute and adorable! Is good to see how Emmett have change, I don't find that annoying anymore ;)
TheOnlyJosa chapter 67 . 9/12/2011
Ok so Emmett has always been an asshole, at least to E
TheOnlyJosa chapter 66 . 9/12/2011
Wow great outtake! E has always been very determine
TheOnlyJosa chapter 65 . 9/11/2011
Le Sigh! Wonderful story! I really enjoy it :)
TheOnlyJosa chapter 64 . 9/11/2011
Ahh the little miracles are here! Soo cute
TheOnlyJosa chapter 63 . 9/11/2011
Ohh such a happy chap! :D love it!
TheOnlyJosa chapter 62 . 9/11/2011
Wow 1 year indeed ;)
TheOnlyJosa chapter 61 . 9/11/2011
Ohhh great! Emmett finally got punch! Yay!

Two boys and a girl, soo cute :)
TheOnlyJosa chapter 60 . 9/11/2011
Oh wow I'm glad E&N are almost back to how they were before the accident :) Now let's see the different reactions to Emmett. Can't wait to see him with a black eye
84gemstone chapter 68 . 9/11/2011
That was awesome and I may have had a tear or two in my eyes.
84gemstone chapter 67 . 9/11/2011
Sounds like he's fool himself.
1,159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »