Reviews for Worth the Burn
yogagirl1 chapter 42 . 4/17/2012
Emmett is so off base here. This was a very tough chapter...
durteelilsecret chapter 65 . 1/13/2012
I loved this journey. Once I started reading i couldn't stop. I should have to expect great things from the author of "The Fairytale Continues," "My First Year As A Cullen," & "Year Two of Forever."

This week I started my job as a daycare worker, and reading about the little Cullen "tadpoles" and wished that the little demons-I mean kiddies, I just wished that they were this adorable & obedient. But a girl can only dream. Now I am off to sleeping & Hopefully editing a LOT of YouTube videos. But in my free time I'm reading the The Fairytale Continues trilogy & hopefully somemore My-Bella stories. I will also try to frequent the/writers.
durteelilsecret chapter 59 . 1/10/2012
Couldnt get over that first one: "my eggos are preggos!" beautiful!

Um, I didn't really get the baby flying monkeys and wicked witch joke... Care to explain?

Mudhole in ass description- beautiful!
durteelilsecret chapter 58 . 1/10/2012
Fanfiction

I know that Bella was having a *really good* dream about Edward, but was she um... Just humping him or was there some sort of *ahem* stimulation going on? Not gunna lie, but I was a little confused but also wanted a better picture. Maybe Bella's next fantasy can consist of Edward telling some more of those 'Numb' jokes. Haha

I also enjoyed the cute little ... What's the word? Ode (? Not the word I'm looking for) to BD with Ed leaving a note, at least that's how I saw it.

#OHSNAP! Charlie is gunna pistol whip some ppl!

Speechless Alice is always a sight to be held!
Polyistalish8907 chapter 69 . 1/10/2012
I loved this story so much, words cannot describe it properly! It was as long as an actual book, which is beyond refreshing, and you are either a mom, or know one with a young child. I had so many moments throughout the story where I was thinking " Oh my God, that is so true!" even more do with the pregnancy and baby chapters. You took time to get your information right, the characters had challenges that could ACTUALLY happen, and so many times where I either cried, or laughed so hard I cried. Thank you for sharing your phenomenal talent with the rest of us! I have read a few of your stories and know without a doubt I would like to read them all. Like I said, words cannot describe how great this was, but I'm sure with your mad writing skills, you could find something worthy!
durteelilsecret chapter 57 . 1/9/2012
Randomness: so as Pele, luck, God & date would have it, I saw "Welcome to the Rileys" sometime late last week & it stars Kristen Stewart & is set in NO. The reason I remembered this is because her character "Mallory" ordered a "po'boy" and brought me back to this. Thanks for the memories & laughs. If you havent seen it I suggest it. It is rated "R" for a reason, but still a really good movie overall. Impo of course.
durteelilsecret chapter 56 . 1/9/2012
*in such shock right now (& I love it!)* I knew-thought-knew-thought that Ed was NN, but wasn't too sure. Nice work. You and EA are really good with suspense!
durteelilsecret chapter 55 . 1/9/2012
Omygoodness! I can't believe you know who the amazingness that is Jensen Ackles! I'm an Ackleholic & I officially love you more! (even though I thought that was impossible!)

Do you SPNOB as well? (Supernatural Obsessed) I am ... Just a "little". ;))
durteelilsecret chapter 52 . 1/8/2012
My gift was brought by Mother Nature, so ... I was still in shocked when she found out that she had 3! I thought Edward was just saying it. I think I was more shocked that she was actually pregnant, let alone with triplets as I was when Emmett said he couldn't remember that was just a little too almost convenient for me.
84gemstone chapter 69 . 1/7/2012
I waited to read till I had a day to myself to really enjoy this chapter. Took me a few hours (yes I'm slow lol) it was so much better then I ever thought it would be. :)
durteelilsecret chapter 42 . 1/6/2012
Nooooooooooo! Whyyyyyyyyy! That is all.

Jk. Emmett, I had such high hopes for you. I hope Edward's surgery goes well. I'm glad Bella left notes.
durteelilsecret chapter 40 . 1/5/2012
I'm glad your arm is doing better (at the time that you posted this), but a few questions...

This is more of a comment, but I feel that the "Stella" thing was a little anticlimactic, like I was expecting something *HUGE* like the size of Emmett's ... head... that he thinks with most of the time! *wink*

Q#1: What in the hellabuloo is wrong with Edward, wasn't his heart beating like this early after some 'vigorous activity'? ':]

I liked Bella & Karen's chat. Hilarious & very insightful!

Another astonishing piece of work. Thank you.
durteelilsecret chapter 40 . 1/5/2012

I liked Bella & Karen's chat. Hilarious & very insightful!

Another astonishing piece of work. Thank you.
durteelilsecret chapter 35 . 1/4/2012
*Gasp* Is Bella preggo? Could she be? I mean i'd be happy, but it wouldn't ruin everything, but It would be interesting

In this chapter Bella refers to Rose as goddess, it occurred to me that rose really isn't that conceited & selfish like in the books. Well she wasn't overtly selfish
durteelilsecret chapter 34 . 1/3/2012
What exactly does this part mean? I was confused:

-"Thank you, Jazzy," Alice trilled, taking her own bottle from him.

I pointed at her and then at him, which made them both laugh since they knew exactly what I meant."

I loved the nerf battle & the Transformer references.
1,158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »