Reviews for Worth the Burn
durteelilsecret chapter 56 . 1/9/2012
*in such shock right now (& I love it!)* I knew-thought-knew-thought that Ed was NN, but wasn't too sure. Nice work. You and EA are really good with suspense!
durteelilsecret chapter 55 . 1/9/2012
Omygoodness! I can't believe you know who the amazingness that is Jensen Ackles! I'm an Ackleholic & I officially love you more! (even though I thought that was impossible!)

Do you SPNOB as well? (Supernatural Obsessed) I am ... Just a "little". ;))
durteelilsecret chapter 52 . 1/8/2012
My gift was brought by Mother Nature, so ... I was still in shocked when she found out that she had 3! I thought Edward was just saying it. I think I was more shocked that she was actually pregnant, let alone with triplets as I was when Emmett said he couldn't remember that was just a little too almost convenient for me.
84gemstone chapter 69 . 1/7/2012
I waited to read till I had a day to myself to really enjoy this chapter. Took me a few hours (yes I'm slow lol) it was so much better then I ever thought it would be. :)
durteelilsecret chapter 42 . 1/6/2012
Nooooooooooo! Whyyyyyyyyy! That is all.

Jk. Emmett, I had such high hopes for you. I hope Edward's surgery goes well. I'm glad Bella left notes.
durteelilsecret chapter 40 . 1/5/2012
I'm glad your arm is doing better (at the time that you posted this), but a few questions...

This is more of a comment, but I feel that the "Stella" thing was a little anticlimactic, like I was expecting something *HUGE* like the size of Emmett's ... head... that he thinks with most of the time! *wink*

Q#1: What in the hellabuloo is wrong with Edward, wasn't his heart beating like this early after some 'vigorous activity'? ':]

I liked Bella & Karen's chat. Hilarious & very insightful!

Another astonishing piece of work. Thank you.
durteelilsecret chapter 40 . 1/5/2012

I liked Bella & Karen's chat. Hilarious & very insightful!

Another astonishing piece of work. Thank you.
durteelilsecret chapter 35 . 1/4/2012
*Gasp* Is Bella preggo? Could she be? I mean i'd be happy, but it wouldn't ruin everything, but It would be interesting

In this chapter Bella refers to Rose as goddess, it occurred to me that rose really isn't that conceited & selfish like in the books. Well she wasn't overtly selfish
durteelilsecret chapter 34 . 1/3/2012
What exactly does this part mean? I was confused:

-"Thank you, Jazzy," Alice trilled, taking her own bottle from him.

I pointed at her and then at him, which made them both laugh since they knew exactly what I meant."

I loved the nerf battle & the Transformer references.
durteelilsecret chapter 32 . 1/2/2012
awww, words cannot even describe how beautiful this chapter was. Bellisimo My-Bella & Eternally Addicted.
durteelilsecret chapter 30 . 1/2/2012
Not sure if it was this specific chapter, but I do love all the Twilight quotes and references. It melts my inner fangirl.
Eternally Addicted chapter 68 . 12/30/2011
Hey there, PIC. I know I am really really late on reviewing but I hope you know that doesn't mean that I don't love it, because I do!

You know as soon as WTB was "complete" I knew that I wanted to read about how Emmett and Bella put their friendship back together. We all know from the epilogue that they do, but I wanted to know how. And as much as what Emmett did was wrong, I wondered if our readers really got why he did it. So of course I turned to you my wonderful, PIC and asked you to tell us how it went down and of course you didn't disappoint. You wrote it perfectly, showing us that it wasn't an instant thing for them, but that they were well on their way.

I love the talk that Em and B had and that he was the one to bring it up. I also love that he gave her something tangible to hold on to as a symbol of his promise to her. Its crystal clear in all that they say to each other how much they want things to be right between them again, so it leaves us with no doubt that they will be there again one day.

Thanks for writing this, PIC! :)
durteelilsecret chapter 28 . 12/26/2011
Not to be so ... Negative, but (the bad) I don't like how Bella forgave do quickly [personsal opinion tho].

(the good) I do like how Bella writes things down and he reads it. [in my ff I hope for Bella to keep 2 to 3 journals, about her true feelings...]

The ugly... Kinda. I lived rose's puns/quips & comments about food, meat, & homework! Manifique!

Keep up the great work
Qpug chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I really wanted to read this, but there's just too many chapters that I have to switch over to twcs. They aren't mobile compatible so the back and forth is way too much of a hassle. I like to be able to read during my breaks at work and the twcs won't allow for this. I guess Chapter 4 is where I'm ending it. I loved what I had read up to that point. Sorry :(
durteelilsecret chapter 23 . 12/25/2011
Another masterpiece. This may be bad, but I love drunk Tatward & Inkella! I do think that his first tat could have been a little less... "Bella is so amazing*" but I still like the idea of it.

Fave: I loved drunk Bedward and how it was in Alice's POV.

Nice work on the "spider monkey" too

*since I'm reading this on my iPod/iPhone I can't see your website or the tattoo! :(
1,152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »