Reviews for Worth the Burn
durteelilsecret chapter 20 . 12/24/2011
Another amazing work of collab!

Just to be on the sure side, (I don't know how I missed it, but Jason knew that Mary had a boyfriend? In my human nature (thanks Mom) I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and think, "well maybe he didn't know"
amgglekim chapter 69 . 12/23/2011
Merry Christmas to both of you!

I was having the most miserable Christmas Eve Eve and this totally swapped my day around.

Hugs and cookies to you both. :D
anonymouslysufferingfromOCD chapter 69 . 12/23/2011
awww, I have missed the tadepoles so much! Merry Christmas girls!
hts123 chapter 69 . 12/23/2011
Awwwwww! Thank you so much for this wonderful Christmas gift!
latuacantante4him chapter 69 . 12/22/2011
Very sweet. I think my favorite part was Emmett getting barfed on. LOL!
Hope4more chapter 69 . 12/22/2011
You depicted the photo session with the kids to a tee. I remember it all very clearly with my own. I was usually a sweaty mess by the time I had their coats off, hair combed and ready to go. And then to get two kids to smile at once...what a chore. Then to strap them back in the shoulder. Ugh. All I know is that everyone needed a nap when it was over! Parents included!
alc1002 chapter 69 . 12/22/2011
Good chapter
Jay Ray-Love chapter 64 . 12/22/2011
Did you know that you wrote a book online with this many chapters(69 to be exact)?IN-CRE-DI-BLE job.

Thank you for your time reading this cruel comment.:)
muzaklover chapter 69 . 12/22/2011
Great job. Thank you for a look at their first Christmas.
Maplestyle chapter 69 . 12/22/2011
Thanks so much for this! Happy Holidays to you both!
annaharding chapter 69 . 12/22/2011
Thanx for this wonderful Christmas gift! Loved it!

They really have their hands full, don't they, but it's so nice they have all that family around, that love them, to help them.

It was really nice sharing in the tadpoles first Christmas! And Happy Holidays to you all, too!
durteelilsecret chapter 17 . 12/22/2011
*sigh* So Beautiful. I really admire how honest Edward is and how deeply he cares for her.

Their relationship is definitely one of... Strength. And in glad Bella isn't so...needy
durteelilsecret chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
I'm still a little confused about Bree. Why does he [Embry] go by that [Bree]?

At first I "had to read that [****] 3 times"** but I bow get that they are the same person...

** YouTube kain carter (hotdamnirock) Casey Anthony innocent.
durteelilsecret chapter 6 . 12/19/2011