Reviews for Worth the Burn
durteelilsecret chapter 34 . 1/3/2012
What exactly does this part mean? I was confused:

-"Thank you, Jazzy," Alice trilled, taking her own bottle from him.

I pointed at her and then at him, which made them both laugh since they knew exactly what I meant."

I loved the nerf battle & the Transformer references.
durteelilsecret chapter 32 . 1/2/2012
awww, words cannot even describe how beautiful this chapter was. Bellisimo My-Bella & Eternally Addicted.
durteelilsecret chapter 30 . 1/2/2012
Not sure if it was this specific chapter, but I do love all the Twilight quotes and references. It melts my inner fangirl.
Eternally Addicted chapter 68 . 12/30/2011
Hey there, PIC. I know I am really really late on reviewing but I hope you know that doesn't mean that I don't love it, because I do!

You know as soon as WTB was "complete" I knew that I wanted to read about how Emmett and Bella put their friendship back together. We all know from the epilogue that they do, but I wanted to know how. And as much as what Emmett did was wrong, I wondered if our readers really got why he did it. So of course I turned to you my wonderful, PIC and asked you to tell us how it went down and of course you didn't disappoint. You wrote it perfectly, showing us that it wasn't an instant thing for them, but that they were well on their way.

I love the talk that Em and B had and that he was the one to bring it up. I also love that he gave her something tangible to hold on to as a symbol of his promise to her. Its crystal clear in all that they say to each other how much they want things to be right between them again, so it leaves us with no doubt that they will be there again one day.

Thanks for writing this, PIC! :)
durteelilsecret chapter 28 . 12/26/2011
Not to be so ... Negative, but (the bad) I don't like how Bella forgave do quickly [personsal opinion tho].

(the good) I do like how Bella writes things down and he reads it. [in my ff I hope for Bella to keep 2 to 3 journals, about her true feelings...]

The ugly... Kinda. I lived rose's puns/quips & comments about food, meat, & homework! Manifique!

Keep up the great work
Qpug chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I really wanted to read this, but there's just too many chapters that I have to switch over to twcs. They aren't mobile compatible so the back and forth is way too much of a hassle. I like to be able to read during my breaks at work and the twcs won't allow for this. I guess Chapter 4 is where I'm ending it. I loved what I had read up to that point. Sorry :(
durteelilsecret chapter 23 . 12/25/2011
Another masterpiece. This may be bad, but I love drunk Tatward & Inkella! I do think that his first tat could have been a little less... "Bella is so amazing*" but I still like the idea of it.

Fave: I loved drunk Bedward and how it was in Alice's POV.

Nice work on the "spider monkey" too

*since I'm reading this on my iPod/iPhone I can't see your website or the tattoo! :(
durteelilsecret chapter 20 . 12/24/2011
Another amazing work of collab!

Just to be on the sure side, (I don't know how I missed it, but Jason knew that Mary had a boyfriend? In my human nature (thanks Mom) I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and think, "well maybe he didn't know"
amgglekim chapter 69 . 12/23/2011
Merry Christmas to both of you!

I was having the most miserable Christmas Eve Eve and this totally swapped my day around.

Hugs and cookies to you both. :D
anonymouslysufferingfromOCD chapter 69 . 12/23/2011
awww, I have missed the tadepoles so much! Merry Christmas girls!
hts123 chapter 69 . 12/23/2011
Awwwwww! Thank you so much for this wonderful Christmas gift!
latuacantante4him chapter 69 . 12/22/2011
Very sweet. I think my favorite part was Emmett getting barfed on. LOL!
Hope4more chapter 69 . 12/22/2011
You depicted the photo session with the kids to a tee. I remember it all very clearly with my own. I was usually a sweaty mess by the time I had their coats off, hair combed and ready to go. And then to get two kids to smile at once...what a chore. Then to strap them back in the shoulder. Ugh. All I know is that everyone needed a nap when it was over! Parents included!
alc1002 chapter 69 . 12/22/2011
Good chapter
Jay Ray-Love chapter 64 . 12/22/2011
Did you know that you wrote a book online with this many chapters(69 to be exact)?IN-CRE-DI-BLE job.

Thank you for your time reading this cruel comment.:)
1,159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »