Reviews for Worth the Burn
coxie chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
That was excellent! That totally made my eyes all misty when he confessed that he'd liked her for years. )
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
So, I'm really behind in my reading because I've been hella busy! I've been really wanting to read this one and it was worth the wait I had to go through. Great job, as always. You so never disappoint!
xcoffesionsandtwilightismex chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
lovelove it :D
sconnolly318 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Awesome. :-)
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This story was amazing! Are you planning on continuing it by any chance?
BellaLandaeta chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Nice. This has completely distracted me from any work. Thank you :D

...I wouldn't mind this continuing actually. It was a great one-shot, but with Bella's past and Edward's personality... You could really play with it :D

(Plus I really, really want to know the Stella story.)
cshorte chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Loved it!
sarahmariehudak chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
great halloween surprise!
kolfan88 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I loved that this was a little different than your usual happy family fluffy stories. Hope you write another story in this style.
grandsophia chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
HAHAH ! love Jacobs costume !

LOVE IT ! :)
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Awesome job with this story. I love it. :)
SusanL chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Thank you for the fabulous Halloween present :)
Bulls in Brooklyn chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Happy Halloween hon!

I actually got into the spirit of things this year, dressed up and everything! I had a pair of trick-or-treaters come to my house, who looked like they'd just smeared some makeup on their face, my sister swearing her lungs out at the fact that it wasn't safe, it's not America, and they don't even have costumes. She's a classy one.

But yeah, I went to a party as a goth, and looked completely different. And kind of cool, I'm considering becoming a goth just because I could freak people out really well as one. :)

I hope you had a great Halloween, and a good year so far.
MoonlightWolfFanga chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Best. Halloween. Themed. Fic. EVA!

I dont care if this is a oneshot, I WANT A CONTINUATION! Yes, it's that good. M m m... *licks lips at Edward* Yum.

Anywho, I have to say that this is wonderfully paced. The smudged pages was an excellent little tidbit :)

But seriously My-Bella, continue. Even if it's for another one or two chapters, an afterstory chapter or whatever. I cant help I'm for the 'happily ever after' sappy stories. *shrug*

But you have that... what can you call it? A twist?

You have a wonderful twist to the 'Bella' character overall! This is truely a glimpse into the two years after teenhood page of life! Very good. Plus, with the humor and wit you give her is off the charts!

I'm gonna stop here or else I'm going to have to write another review and it'll be longer. Well done. Fave Author/Fave story/Subscribed. Love love love!

-Happy Halloween, Many blessings of the All Hallows Eve Spirits,

glo4twilight chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Like wow that was frickin awesome! there was some really profound dialogue in there which was both intriguing and very powerful! the meaning of the tattoos was just brilliant! completely enjoyed it and the nice lemony goodness! Magnificent job keep up the great work of stimulating that talent more and more in the form of writing tremendous stories!
1,158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 .. Last Next »