Reviews for Worth the Burn
Caymett chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Wow...just Wow... that was an amazing story... Wish I could have a halloween party like that one lol.
joayla chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
i loved this ! please continue it amazing i am lost for words! loving cheeky bella and the tattoos when he kissed the one on her back i was screaming with excitement !
coxie chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
That was excellent! That totally made my eyes all misty when he confessed that he'd liked her for years. )
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
So, I'm really behind in my reading because I've been hella busy! I've been really wanting to read this one and it was worth the wait I had to go through. Great job, as always. You so never disappoint!
xcoffesionsandtwilightismex chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
lovelove it :D
sconnolly318 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Awesome. :-)
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This story was amazing! Are you planning on continuing it by any chance?
BellaLandaeta chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Nice. This has completely distracted me from any work. Thank you :D

...I wouldn't mind this continuing actually. It was a great one-shot, but with Bella's past and Edward's personality... You could really play with it :D

(Plus I really, really want to know the Stella story.)
cshorte chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Loved it!
sarahmariehudak chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
great halloween surprise!
kolfan88 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I loved that this was a little different than your usual happy family fluffy stories. Hope you write another story in this style.
grandsophia chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
HAHAH ! love Jacobs costume !

LOVE IT ! :)
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Awesome job with this story. I love it. :)
SusanL chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Thank you for the fabulous Halloween present :)
Bulls in Brooklyn chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Happy Halloween hon!

I actually got into the spirit of things this year, dressed up and everything! I had a pair of trick-or-treaters come to my house, who looked like they'd just smeared some makeup on their face, my sister swearing her lungs out at the fact that it wasn't safe, it's not America, and they don't even have costumes. She's a classy one.

But yeah, I went to a party as a goth, and looked completely different. And kind of cool, I'm considering becoming a goth just because I could freak people out really well as one. :)

I hope you had a great Halloween, and a good year so far.
1,160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 .. Last Next »