Reviews for Blood and Venom
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 11/5
"Please, Brer Fox! Don't throw me in the briar patch!" Love how Bella made it sound like she'd hated every moment with Edward and that givin' her to him would be the most horrible think...NOT!
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 1/6
Good story
debslmac chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
:) I hope you are able to continue this sometime
Ellie Aluinn chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Um... I know it says complete, but could you finish this? Please?
NeonEnigma88 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Cliffie! I loved the suspenseful ending and Bella's courageous speech. The only thing I am confused about is the negative way Bella spoke about Edward. Does she really not feel the same way about him that he does about her? Or is she just faking in order to survive? Other than that, I loved this story as much as any of your others. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
please update i'm dying to know what happens
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Very intriguing. Would be very interesting to know where and how it all began. Like is Edward a human drinker?
rainyday chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
you really should continue this story. it's interesting and i want to see where it goes.
u2shay chapter 1 . 7/21/2010

This is fantastic. Are you planning on continuing it? Pretty please?

Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Neat story!
sha56 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
im pretty sure if you don't contiue this story my brain will explode. please? its an amazing story
DisneyVampire chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Here is another story you should continue. This is great and I am so interested in what happens next! I hope you decide to write more chapters for this story as well. Please? :)

You are a terrific writer and I really lilke your style of writing and your plotlines. I would love to read more in this story as well as more of your stories!

Disney Vampire
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I assume your planning to continue this and I find myself rather intrigued.
NMBeaudin chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Interesting concept. I like :)
holly7tree chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
you have to continue! you just have to! it's killing me not knowing! update soon evil autho and spare me teh act of suicide!