Reviews for Blood and Venom
NeonEnigma88 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Cliffie! I loved the suspenseful ending and Bella's courageous speech. The only thing I am confused about is the negative way Bella spoke about Edward. Does she really not feel the same way about him that he does about her? Or is she just faking in order to survive? Other than that, I loved this story as much as any of your others. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
please update i'm dying to know what happens
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Very intriguing. Would be very interesting to know where and how it all began. Like is Edward a human drinker?
rainyday chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
you really should continue this story. it's interesting and i want to see where it goes.
u2shay chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
J,

This is fantastic. Are you planning on continuing it? Pretty please?

Shay
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Neat story!
sha56 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
im pretty sure if you don't contiue this story my brain will explode. please? its an amazing story
DisneyVampire chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Here is another story you should continue. This is great and I am so interested in what happens next! I hope you decide to write more chapters for this story as well. Please? :)

You are a terrific writer and I really lilke your style of writing and your plotlines. I would love to read more in this story as well as more of your stories!

Disney Vampire
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I assume your planning to continue this and I find myself rather intrigued.
NMBeaudin chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Interesting concept. I like :)
holly7tree chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
you have to continue! you just have to! it's killing me not knowing! update soon evil autho and spare me teh act of suicide!

Fate
Book2romantic chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Perhaps it's a bad sign that this story doesn't seem dark to me. It is a pleasant story though.

It somehow seemed off that Bella would speak out as she did. I mean, it was the only way she could actually hope to have any impact, but it just seemed strange that she would say it, and that it would matter at all.
belli486 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Oh, I love the vampire stories. This o/s is phenomenal. I hope you win the contest, because you are most deserving. I love how Bella took a stand for Edward and went toe to toe with Aro so they wouldn't go against their word. Poor Edward. He will have to live with it because Bella wouldn't have it any other way!

Bev
tbonemom0512 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Wow! Bella standing up to Aro, that was intense! This was very good, you're an awesome story teller and author! But it looks like it's headed to a sad ending!
Melolabel chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Oh I very much like the start of this. A bit of the fight sounds a bit familiar-New Moon Trailerish, but that's okay because it seems to work very well in this case. Looking forward to the rest of it!