Reviews for Beginnings and Endings
excessivelyperky chapter 32 . 12/29/2010
This is really good-and just how I think Sirius would react to James' death, too. Nicely done.
excessivelyperky chapter 31 . 12/24/2010
Would Lily really care if Snape wasn't ok? Or would she just convince herself that he deserved it...because he existed? After all, her real friends have free rein now, and she never ever thinks of how the Slytherins treat Snape. But Regulus reassures her, even though he's lying, and so the way she treated him must be ok.

But this is a good look at Regulus, too. He'll find his own direction, though he'll end up the same way any Slytherin does who chooses the Light-dead in a ditch. But at least he'll have a house elf to mourn him.
excessivelyperky chapter 30 . 12/14/2010
"I think the DA's been an absolute blessing, as far as getting people communicating. The less prejudice there is, the tougher it'll be for You-Know-Who, right?"

-Oh, yes, the DA was great for school unity. Except for the Slytherins, of course. (Note that nobody objected to them being thrown out of the castle for the giants, werewolves, etc. in DH). I'm surprised that Ginny isn't Cast Into Outer Darkness for even being linked with an Eeeevil Slytherin-after all, look at what Lily had to go through till she dumped Snape and took up with his tormentor. Now Ginny will have to beat up on some Slytherins just to get her rep back (not that she has any trouble with this in canon).
excessivelyperky chapter 29 . 12/12/2010
Aww...poor Remus! Maybe he ought to work harder on beating up Snape; that's clearly a winner with Lily, if her flirting with James Potter during the SWM incident is any indication.

Lily just doesn't _like_ nice guys.
excessivelyperky chapter 26 . 10/31/2010
Of course Lily doesn't worry about Remus being a werewolf-he'll never be a threat to _her_.

And by this time, I don't think she'd care if they did tell her about the Shrieking Shack and Snivvy. After all, she's a good fellow Marauder now.
excessivelyperky chapter 25 . 10/27/2010
I don't blame Cedric for being upset-the one chance in the whole series for a Hufflepuff to be known for _something_, and it's taken away from him.
excessivelyperky chapter 23 . 8/26/2010
Good meeting for Percy and Audrey. Hope his family doesn't yell at her (and him) because she has Slytherin cooties. And of course, in the WW, people like her are forced to become flunkies to live.
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 8/20/2010
Good drabble-you know that Tom must have known a _few_ girls while he was at Hogwarts.
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 8/17/2010
The sad part is that I can actually see this-after all, James is a pureblood, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 8/15/2010
Very good summary of Lucius Malfoy's life. And I have no doubt that he will _try_ be to King of his manor again; if the rest of the world will let him.
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 8/11/2010
Draco and Ginny sure strike sparks from each other, don't they?

Good New Year's party. :)
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 8/2/2010
Nicely done, between Harry and Draco.

Just a thought, though; if any defeat removes the power to use the Deathstick fully, is Harry planning on playing chess with Ron any more? Or Quidditch?

Anyway, good drabble.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 8/1/2010
Of course, the greatest revenge that Draco can take on Pansy is to a) beam with pride whenever anybody talks about the new relationship, b) announce his delight in being related to not one, but _two_ heroes of the war through their daughter Rose (that will drive Ron nuts, too, an additional bonus), and watch the Weasleys bankrupt themselves for the wedding of the century. Hey, it's all good...G
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 7/23/2010
Well, as we know, it _was_ all about Harry, and Snape was just another sacrifice. He should have realized after 'you disgust me' that any kindness offered him was just to soften him up so he'd give up anything he wanted. This is just one of the many times Snape undoubtedly realized that any Gryffindor was far more valuable than himself. (No wonder he was so shocked when he found out Harry was a sacrifice, too-but I bet he wasn't at all surprised when it turned out Harry was rescued anyway).

Nicely done.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 7/16/2010
Good one-shot-and good for Dorcas. There's an old fantasy story about how a scientist knew he was going to be eaten by werewolves-they were breaking down the door-and the last thing he does is to shoot himself full of silver nitrate.

Anyway, I enjoyed this.