Reviews for The Paperwork vs Love Halloween Jibbsfest
GeneaLady chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
But as Gibbs touched her again, she lost all train of thought. He slid a finger inside her and growled in her ear, the combination of the two enough to make her moan considerably louder than before. "Because if I'm going to make you moan like that, I don't want the whole office hearing you, Madam Director."

...WOW! :)
Jen Crocker chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
"the mess the probie and the autopsy gremlin made on the Director's desk."

what? Haha Good job, though.
j0k3 chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
Loved this one :p

chocolade pepernoten are LOVE!

finished my last bag today :'(
yoeman.prince chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
Fabulous story. All are perfectly in-character which is a rare treat for fan fic! Love your ficlet for the jibbfest. Thanks for writing )
jibbsfan101 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I envy you all... if i could write like that my senior english assignments would be A grade... i LOVED them all... keep up the totally awesome work! :)
Miss.Mil chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
Another fantastic story!

Loved the fluff in it :D Definetly cheered me up after drowing in physics and chemistry stody for these last few days :P

Found it very in character and easy to follow! I just have one small issue, which is due to my Aussie-ness, but I have no idea what candy corn is :P but still loved the story nonetheless.

Hope to see some more work from you soon. Keep up the great writing!

Mil :D
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
ah, abby the master matchmaker. gotta love her for it. ;)
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
great job, though i am a bit confused. if vance is director, what's jenny doing? did she retire, or is she working elsewhere?
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
oh my god. “You enjoyed this outfit when I wore it for you a week ago.” brilliant! and the elevator had to break down someday.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
nice touch with the hebrew and hints of tony/ziva... love the bit with gibbs hitting the alarm!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
and it all started because of candy corn... very nice, alex.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
why did tony feel the need to interrupt? and here i thought palmer and lee were smart enough to not try jen's office... great job.
Hope06 chapter 8 . 10/31/2009
abby so worked as did everything.

Amazing Job

loved the costumes
Hope06 chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
Jibs and a hint of Tiva all in the same story I am in heaven!

Amazing job
Hope06 chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
aw glad to see JEnny alive and well even with Vance exsisting