Reviews for PeutÊtre
IceFlake 77 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
C-C-Can I just say...how much I love this? *TEARS* MAN you seriously captured Linguini well. As in, even his way of speaking. And I like how that even by the end of the story, there was no new 'fanon,' so to speak. :) (idk. I'm a sucker for those kinds of things...not playing around too much with originals. HAHA I'm boring ._.)
Stor-E-Phool chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I thought about this too, her secret and his. :) Very good fanfiction, other than the absolutely random thing about Wiccans. O_o; What possible contribution did this make to the story, other than make the story need to be rated T instead of K?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Well, I'm certain that she has a secret, but it would have to be a good one to match Little Chef. Not to mention the secret he doesn't know yet, about his mother and a Very Famous Chef.

Good one-shot.
Stephensmat chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I think that it is impossible for you to write a bad Ratatouille fic. Wish mine was that good.

Collete had the potential to have the cliche background for women in movies, but it was never fully explored. This story manages to point to that and make it interesting without ever actually talking about it.

I think this story works best because against all logic Linguini has the best and biggest secret of all. It's completely in character for him to completely disregard it in his life.

Now that I think of it, Linguini actually had two big secrets. Like your closing lines said, at this point, he simply hadn't discovered it yet.
kittenkatpaw chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Abandoned or non- another lovely vignette. I wish my hard drive were "littered" with such abandoned gems. :)
Colette Tatou chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Aww. I love it. In character, as always, and so lovely!