Reviews for Fallen Angels
mounds01 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I like it, I think it's going to be a very good story.
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
oh please dont let that be it... and yes we r all whipped... last year i was whipped with 3 maybe 4 guys... but not all at once... dalton kaleb dennison and michael... dennison was the worst im telling u. we actually became friends... but after we started kissing, turned out he was cheating with and on me... how sad.

the other 3 i just admired from afar u know?

how sad for me...

pity
Bonzari chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I like that chapter but I think you should have little lip-locking if you know what I mean
PoppiKaur1910 chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
Y is there only 1 chapter?

i thought u wud hav updated to more by now. plz plz plz go over all of ure unfinished stories n finish them b4 beginin new 1s

this chapter is v gd but seriously i cant really judge it if u havn finished more soz 4 this meanness plz forgive me n plz update more in future i no u hav a life but its annoying 4 a gd writer like u 2 have unfinished stories...to me it is neways

AJ
7HockeyStarVampireObsessed7 chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
good luck with your exams
paba56 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
dis st0ry is really cute... i cant wait for da nxt chapter...
MySilentEmoSide chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
i cant wait for summer! i really like this! this was an extremely long preview! this is so good! update soon!
sad day chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I liked it..
Candi Marie Cullen chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
lol.i love this.
LolittaDeath chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I love this story infact I love every story I read from u. Please update this and love bites soon.
7HockeyStarVampireObsessed7 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
again, this is so awesome! some of your best work ever though all your work is so fantastic! i like how this story is going. it is so original and good!
nekoflour chapter 1 . 11/1/2009

j5girl31012 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
THE FUCK! DATS WHAT U MEANT BY SUMMER

THIS STORY IS AWESOME, DNT MAKE US WAIT
vohangilalao chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
i love it lol! edward is so mature and he seems very fond of bella! she is fantastic by the way lol, she's not intimidated by the fact he's mister popular lol i can't wait the next chapter! i add it this story in my favorite!

good job!

aurélie
TheSswede chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
haha love it! the class i'm in at school drives our teachers nuts! haha it's so funny :P so when i read about the spanish teacher i started to think about that ;)

love the story! :D Put up the next chapter now, please. can't wait to see what'll happen! :D