Reviews for Gremlins III: Worldwide Mogwai
Terminal10 chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
I have a comment on Gizmo thinking that the red gremlin biting someone is uncommon. I've watched the gremlins movies, and gremlins have bitten and scratched people. This includes when a gremlin bites Catheter, and when Mohawk bites a man and scratches a woman.
badberry123 chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Gizmo is dead...

!

well i hope he is still alive. STUPID RED GREMLINS!

new arrivals in chapter 5 cool!

why don't you put Mohawk, Daffy, Stripe or more of Gizmo's enimies as well as the Brain Gremlin
MattoMogwai chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
Bondfic, I'm taking some of your ideas and twisting them. Some Mogwai do appeared... well, in captivity. And Gizmo. Well, one big twist is coming, and it's a big one...
BondFic chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
This chapter is very nice. I always think about Gizmo being the last mogwai in the world. Please, go darker. Let Gizmo dead to be original and dark. No more mogwais must replace Gizmo. Keep the good work.
oscarclaw12 chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
... AMAZING!
MattoMogwai chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Thanks for all the positive comments everyone! Don't worry, I'm writing the new chapter as we speak.
badberry123 chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
nice story

intresting idea for blood red gremlins that can transform people into mogwai' :)

can't wait for the next chapter
oscarclaw12 chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
woohoo! he took my idea for the brain gremlin if mattomogwai is reading this u rock :)
oscarclaw12 chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
i realy like this story i read it almost every day and i cant wait till he makes chapters 3 and i have a suggesion for the new gremlin,THE BRAIN GREMLIN,yea so this chapter is great! i wish everbody can read it but i dont controle the so ummmm bye.
Viper5336 chapter 2 . 11/12/2009