Reviews for Time
AngelRose7 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Wow! Just Wow!
Ysa Ribeiro chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
That was amazing! So freaking hot and sweet! I desperately need someone like Booth!
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Here I am, desperately reading your OLD stories, and wondering if we're going to see a new one? I know that I'm selfish in this regard because you've already blessed us with PLENTY of B&B stories, but it doesn't hurt to ask, does it?

Hoping you are well and happy, seeing the world.
iluvfangs chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Hot steamy beautiful! Will reread loads!
Artemisbeloved chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Oh this one was good.. you do like a Steamy hot kiss that leads to way more then one expect.

I think i will come back and re read this one ones a month so i have something to tees my mind when i feel crappy and super lonely. thank you thou
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This was an oldie but a goodie. He was so loving and gentle. Wonder if I can find one like him? :)
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Great story! But 30 lovers? I don't really think she has had that many. I think that Brennan can go a long time with out sex. She really isn't a women that has one night stands. I remember in season one that Angela said that Brennan went a really long time with out sex. Also Brennan waited until she was 22 to have sex for the first time. 30 loves is a lot to have in 11 years when she went a couple of years with out even having sex. I think she has only had about 8 or so. the guy she slept with the first time, Michael,guy she met on the internet,Sully,sea welder guy. and I am sure that there are others that happened between the years. But I am guessing 8 maybe ten. I also don't think that Brennan has slept with anyone since season for which is about 2 and half years in show time. she didn't have sex at all when she was away in the idlands. This is just my opinon. Great story like always!:) Very intersting plot line!;) never read anything like that before!lol Great job! I loved it!:):)
EasySilverDoesIt chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Good story, however, it is VERY VERY hard to follow when everything is bold. It's like trying to read with my eyes all squinty at night sitting in front of a TV. Doesn't work... I want you to know I DO LOVE the story though, don'y think I don't. One of the best stories I've read in a while!
Addicted2Castle chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Another great story! Wow! I loved it very much!

Especially how lovely and caring Booth treats Tempe. This is so awesome...how he quotes passages from her book, knows

what she does and where she goes...and then...to top it all him knowing about her not so special time once a month! I really was speechless!

Also loved how Tempe threw cautions to the wind in the kitchen. *very cute*

Or that conversation about her to beg him...while Seeley is quite sure about that, Tempe doubts it ... and in the end she does. :) Great!

And the end...let me ask you in a VERY GOOD WAY and VERY WELL MEANING: What the hell was that? WOW! It left me sheer speechless again HOW he takes care of her. That's really so beautiful!

So all in all...there's just one thing to say: Whooho...JUST GREAT AND HOT AGAIN! Thanks for another great

story!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
another great one.
nonhalema chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Loved it
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Amazaing...

What would do for a love like that?
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 10/31/2009