Reviews for There You Are
Poor Sammy!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
AMAZING! I LOVE IT!
WWJD chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Excellent story. Loved the insane Sam bit. Very well done.
Ultimate Mask chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That was the best Supernatural Fanfic I've ever read Dean was perfect He was so Jensen it wasn't even funny. Everything could have come from the show especially the dialog. I could imagine it crystal clear the whole way through. This was a bull's eye! You didn't just hit the mark you left a bruise Please write more and thank you
monkeymuse chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
outstanding. So very powerful and well written great pace
WinchesterFreak chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Great stuff! I think Lucifer will attack Sam just like this, psychologically pushing him to the brink until he breaks. I loved your description of how Lucifer uses Dean to really push at Sam- very thrilling...but heartbreaking! :)
meckman chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
That was just..really, really good. Love your take on the brothers, and on what Lucifer convincing Sam to say yes would look like. Looking forward to more from you!
Phx chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
How did I miss this? I totally adored this., I loved Dean (and bobby's) resolve to help Sam. And I love the idea of Lucifer tormenting Sam like this and of Dean being so gentle and persistant while trying to convince Sam that he was real. It was awesome!
snlover10 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This was brilliant! I love Lucifer so much in this now, and you've captured Sammy's torture very well!
stilljustceci chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
First of all, before I even finish reading this, wanted to give you KUDOS because my sister, whom I didn't even know read dark stuff, recced this to me. And it's so intense. I started crying just now, reading about when Dean found Sam and confronted him in the hospital that first time. So I took a break to come review.

Okay, I think I've recovered. And braced myself.

Wow. Poor Sam. I would have loved for the ending to be a little more fleshed out; it seemed rushed to me after the time you spent on the lead up and on Sam's torture. But a beautiful story, man. Am gonna go troll your profile for more. ;)
Entrelac chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Holy cow. That was...difficult to read. Not because of any kind of grammar - that was all flawless - but because I can almost imagine how AWFUL that would be. Talk about "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here". :( But then, as we know will always happen, Bobby and Dean show up to make things right. And I'm glad Cas did his part there too. :)

Great concept, wonderfully heart-wrenching story. Thanks.
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Loved it! Fabulous writing job, such a great idea. 3
Jester's Tear82 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Thank you so much for this emotional gem,

I feel all warm & fuzzy inside now - also a bit

sleepy :)

my favorite lines:

"Dean went to him, took his arm, infused his voice with conviction and resolve. “The sooner we’re out of here, the sooner we fix this. Come on, Sam. You and me.”

Bobby ‘hurrumphed’ from his wheelchair, following them. Dean smiled. “Okay, okay. Bobby, too.”

Yay for Bobby - after 5.07 it's so clear he's an irreplacable

member of this tiny yet united family.

& of course the end:

"Dean nodded, pulled the blanket up higher on Sam’s chest. He let his hand linger there, probably didn’t even realize he was resting his hand over Sam’s heart. He leaned down, spoke softly. “Just sleep, Sammy. I’m right here. You’re okay…”

And Bobby rolled out of the room to the sound of tough, ass-kicking Dean Winchester softly humming to his sleeping brother."

when Dean is being a big brother he's at his best! (melting)

looking forward to reading more of your work,

Jesters_Tear
Onari chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
That was great. Delusional haunted Sam...yummy :)

L xx