Reviews for Something Good
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 7/20
Good story. Poor Nealie! I hope this wasn't the only chapter! I hope you continue this! I want to read about Peter taking Neal to the clinic, and about what happened to him in prison, who did it and how, and I want to see some justice for poor Neal! Peter needs to make someone pay!

I hope you update this! I really want to read more!
This story was really good
Rebekah Kroeplin chapter 1 . 2/9
I wish there was more! This was amazing! Poor Neal, I wish we got to read their conversation.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 2/8
Yessssssssss. Peter is such a softy! I can always see him worry about Neal. My God... Jones, seriously?! Hahahaha. Neal needs Peter their love is just unquestionable.
Poor Neal! I'm not caught up on the show, so I don't know everything that happens, but I can see Peter being pretty angry if something like this happened to Neal. I think it was interesting to see it from Peter's point of view, because many of the stories I've seen focus more on Neal's perspective. Thank you for sharing this story, and God bless!
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
So what happened to Neal? After treating him this way they cannot seriously expect him to change for the better.
luvtheheaven chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Aw this was a great read, but I really wanted it to continue. It feels kind of "incomplete" as it is.
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I always wondered what Caffrey did when the Burkes went on vacation between 1.1 and 1.2. It was never really addressed in the show. Good job. I liked it.

Audie H chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I loved it and even though it says complete, I really hope you'll consider continuing?
The Cat's Meow92 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Wish you would continue. Pore Neal.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
:( poor neal!
dogisms chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
So right now I'm feeling the urge to violently murder Hughes :)
Excellent story tho, really well written.
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Loved this you for sharing.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
poor neal! it's bad enough that nobody seems to trust him, but send him to THAT prison is just not right
Heather chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
It says complete so where is the rest of it? i was just getting into it...and see no more links ...please let me knew where i can see the rest of this story...regards ..