Reviews for Something Good
Rebekah Kroeplin chapter 1 . 2/9
I wish there was more! This was amazing! Poor Neal, I wish we got to read their conversation.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 2/8
Yessssssssss. Peter is such a softy! I can always see him worry about Neal. My God... Jones, seriously?! Hahahaha. Neal needs Peter their love is just unquestionable.
Poor Neal! I'm not caught up on the show, so I don't know everything that happens, but I can see Peter being pretty angry if something like this happened to Neal. I think it was interesting to see it from Peter's point of view, because many of the stories I've seen focus more on Neal's perspective. Thank you for sharing this story, and God bless!
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
So what happened to Neal? After treating him this way they cannot seriously expect him to change for the better.
luvtheheaven chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Aw this was a great read, but I really wanted it to continue. It feels kind of "incomplete" as it is.
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I always wondered what Caffrey did when the Burkes went on vacation between 1.1 and 1.2. It was never really addressed in the show. Good job. I liked it.

-TheOne
Audie H chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I loved it and even though it says complete, I really hope you'll consider continuing?
The Cat's Meow92 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Wish you would continue. Pore Neal.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
:( poor neal!
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
So right now I'm feeling the urge to violently murder Hughes :)
Excellent story tho, really well written.
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Loved this you for sharing.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
poor neal! it's bad enough that nobody seems to trust him, but send him to THAT prison is just not right
Heather chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
It says complete so where is the rest of it? i was just getting into it...and see no more links ...please let me knew where i can see the rest of this story...regards ..
Juniper chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Fun story, but I'd have liked to find out what Neal did to Jones that set all this in motion, especially since whatever-it-was seems to have happened on a Sunday.
PyroManiacDragon chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Great story. I'd love to read a continuation of this to find out what exactly happened to Neal.