Reviews for Just sex
jennylovescastle chapter 1 . 4/11/2020
I like it
Thanks for writing
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Amazing not reallymuch left to say!
iluvfangs chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Amazing not reallymuch left to say!
Shoulla chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
HH has nothing on you...I enjoy reading all of your versions of B&B becoming a couple!
Artemisbeloved chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This one was rely to my liking.. If you are having a off day and feel a bit gloomy and down this one will steam it up for ya. Excellent writing and now i have to do some research in to TAOISM...cant afford to miss something like that lol I could also recommend this one as a sexual educational thing, I believe any parter you find wold not mind an encore of this one...gosh i rely need to look for someone on the buss tomorrow.
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
cute little story, loved the smut!:)
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I really enjoyed it, the writing was PHENOMENAL!
Addicted2Castle chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
VERY, very sexy! WOW :) Totally awesome! Love it!

Knew that it wasn't JUST sex...c'mon between those two it could NEVER be just sex. They're way too much into each other.

And I love it very much that you showed their emotions behind. Especially Tempe's...when she realised she's in love and that it wasn't just sex.

I love the end very much...the sweet text messages and how she took him up regarding the kiss. Very cute and sexy as well! Put a big smile on my face.

I can't just say it enough: THANK YOU! and: KEEP GOING!
dovepage chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Truly awesome, don't know if I consider it are further along in their relationship than they think they have very big feelings for each other, time will tell.
quigely chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
very sexy! good job!
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Nice Job...very sexy!
irishleesh93 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Great story I really liked it.:)
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Hi there,

Wow! This was defnitely different...'Just Sex'...mostly but I liked the emotional interaction between them too...a little ooc but I loved it...Had to laugh at the ending when she sat in his lap and gave everyone else the lowdown on just exactly what was going on between them...loved the flowers and the texts too...

Very good and looking forward to more from you...

Ger