Reviews for Teach Me
EchoedMusic chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
but he still observes proper hygiene.- I think you meant he still observed. you aren't writing in that style so it sounds kinda funny.
EchoedMusic chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Alex, what did I say when I talk to you?" umm... I'm a bit confused... edit this somehow sil vous plait
EchoedMusic chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
his eyes fluttering close.- I'm sure you meant closed. anyways, I really like this! woo!
NoelAnderson chapter 9 . 5/7/2011
I LOVE THIS! please please post more soon. This is of the better fanfics. I can't wait to read more!
SnowAngel5683 chapter 9 . 2/22/2011
Lolz this has it's funny moments )

Jack is sooo funny with the soccer players )

please update soon
craizypet chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
ha, good story, not the typically overused k unit stories that i have come across, so congrats on that!
Valak chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
Where to begin...

This story is amazing while, at times, I don't really understand Alex's motivations and mood swings the way you capture his thoughts and emotions, the suspense, the dread, the anger. They're perfect. I've been rereading your story for the past two hours just to FEEL those again because you wrote them so well I could physically feel the emotions myself. This story is amazing. The interactions are superb and really capture the motivations and past experiences of the characters. Wow. Just...wow. I can't even describe how powerful this fic is. Great job. I can't wait to read more!
flxwer chapter 9 . 12/31/2010
Like the mix of angst and humour, and Alex's behaviour is a realistic reaction to what he's been through. Maybe he could be a bit less hostile to K Unit now? They've been getting on better...

And does he have an eating disorder, or is his appetite reduced due to sleep deprivation or something? I hope so. I just can't see him with anorexia.

Ooh! Can we have more flashbacks? And maybe an angsty scene on Albert Bridge? I don't really care what's in the next chapter to be honest, as long as there IS one. Update soon?
flxwer chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
'little Alex'- NOOOO *sob* that's YASSEN'S pet name...

Anyway, I'm rereading this again, so could you please update soon? The words are starting to gat a little too familiar.
xDarklightx chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
Interesting. Happy Holidays.
MonochromaticWorld chapter 9 . 12/2/2010
Please update soon! I want to know why Alex is sick!
Blown chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
WOW. English isn't your first language? You write better than half the people on fanfiction. (myself included). Some of the the people on fanfiction are not that good, and there are others that are worthy of publication.

I think your wreting is brilliant. Keep it up.
Knighted-Geek chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
Great chapter, looking forward to the next chapter! :)
kakita101 chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
This is very good and I cant wait till you update again.
Iceqbz chapter 9 . 10/1/2010
Hahaha this chapter was too funny XD (The ending especially)

I wonder what's wrong with Alex? Is he getting sick? Is that going to be a major part in the story o.o? Him being sick and all? I really hope it is, I want to find out what's wrong!

Haha I really can't imagine them swearing so much but it does make it kinda funnier. Lol funny story.

Update soon! :D.