Reviews for Transformation
jenn008 chapter 9 . 6/28
Update soon!
yumitadashi chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
earsdgfksjhgg, this is soooo great.

(Hahaha, I was right, a zombie yay /D )

Really, I love this. Especially your characterisation.

Can't wait for more.

js chapter 9 . 8/11/2010
love the story. please write another chapter.

lilz54 chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
Just read the entire story today. I cried when you killed Nate. How could you? Can't wait to see what happens next. Hope you update soon.
Slashbaby chapter 9 . 3/19/2010
Can't wait for more of this story! I just finnished reading all of yours today and I love this one! Mostly because its so long ;) Update soon, okay?
Shadow Cat17 chapter 9 . 3/5/2010
Love this update!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
Loved this chapter!
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY! HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY! And let's throw in the Slap slap slap clap clap clap song too!

So happy everyone is reunited...IS NATE A VAMPIRE? That would so go along with the crack I made in the Leverage RP once when Nate gave Sophie a hickey...I called him Carlisle Cullen...hehehehe...good times...

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Dens Serpentis chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
This is a great story :) You do Parker's voice perfectly!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
Loved this and I so can't wait for more!
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
You have no idea how happy this has made me! Eliot and Nate are reunited! I'm so happy, so so happy! I'm so happy I could almost cry...

Please update soon! I can't wait to see Sophie's reaction too!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
I loved this and I so can't wait for more!
Cath chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
I'm so glad you posted again. I'm reading this off a crappy connection in rural Africa, and I don't care how long it takes a page to load. I must have more. Thanks for sharing your work with us, and I'll read you again next week hopefully.
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
HE'S ALIVE! HE'S ALIVE! Oh thank God, you have no idea how scared you had me that you had actually killed Nathan Ford. Phew!

Great story, still, the short chapter is no bad thing, and it means that the writing of the next chapter might be faster, which I am hoping for greatly. I can't wait for Nate to be reunited with Eliot, I mean, come on, what person reading this story isn't waiting for that?

Please update soon!