Reviews for Monster
MarginalMary chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Best of your work I have read so far. The complexity of thought and feeling outstrips the previous (which by the way I should tell you that I have not review your average work, only the best and the worst.)

Orihime is a vivid dreamer and you use that to great effect. There is sex and violence in this scene which is absent in her Canon character. An unsatisfying hole that makes her a flat-ism. A generically pretty face with a power that overrides the conflict of Bleach. What is there to fear when everything broken can be wished away?

Here, you made her whole. An achievement I have yet to gain.

Aside from minor mistakes (deletion and substitution), you were reserved. Description only when necessary. It's a dream; the landscape only matters to set the mood-you harnessed that. Again you employed pronouns to achieve a cohesive thread. It reads smooth as glass.

If this is your idea of minimalism, it's not. This straight prose. The good kind. Digressing thoughts and irrelevant gray matter is pollutes tone, turns it purple.

This piece is elevated and cerebral. The finish is dry and fast. No weighty dialog to undermine the action.
nonexistant55557 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I'm glad that it wasn't actually the dark Ichigo didn't rip out her heart that was really creapy and your right she might never except the way he looks, in the manga she's to terrified to look at him in hollofied form. When he's completely hollow but when he's in vizard form she finally gets up the corauge to tell him that she doesn't want to get hurt anymore. Ok I'm done with my dorkisode it was a good horror story great for halloween but scary for everything else.

I give you a thumbs up Yemi!
Must-Luv chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Hey! I was hoping to see when you updated something I mean its been a while. Yes I totally agree with you on this pairing. I'm still waiting on all your updates and you responce to a theory I told you about in the zanpakutou arch. The whole Sode no Shirayuki thing...Hehe still Keep up the good work.