Reviews for Scarily Sweet
fanofbleach chapter 1 . 5/14
Ichigo walked over to Ichigo?
brightstar43213 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
i love your connection between tokyo mew mew and bleach in this,it is very funny to think about. :D
librarat chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This was just absolutely adorable!11
boom chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
that was so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Hurrah! Down with the flamer!
THE NOODLE KING chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
FLAME! ...,..Ok so not really XD I've just always wanted to say that STORY...TIS AMAZINGNESS! LETS USE LE FLAME TO COOK RAMEN AND LAMPS!
Orion'slover chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Cute fic, enjoyed it
Safiiri chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
OMG so CUTE!

*sigh* I wish I had some artistic talent, I have this image of Ichigo dressed in the costume that I would kill to be able to put on paper, lol :)
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Mah spoon is too big! Sorry everytime i think of Nnoitra that's what i think of :)...i love how Kenpachi was rushed out! Lol...it probably happen too! *snerk*...Nnoitra was so cute in this one! :) good job!
sonicfan24 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Very nice, loved it! I would say to block anonymous reviewers but the ones you have are very nice. I just don't see the point though. If they don't like your stories then why read them?
kkrysten chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
lol
TERMINATE-THIS ACCOUNT-PLEASE chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Oh my goodness, I thought I was the only one who loved this couple! :D

You've got a nice writing style, it makes me want to..well, read it. xD

Cute story, and only a little bit of smut, just the way I like it.
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
That was soooo sweet and well done albeit the lack of a lemon (no ill intentions). Good work~!

"When one commits a crime, it is that man him self who delivers his own punishment.."

~Midnight Tune~
gungnirburst chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Hmm. Considering I'm still warming up to this pairing at a snail's pace, this was actually pretty good. I'm just glad Nnoitra wasn't all rough with Ichigo. Cuz y'know, he ranks up there with Kenpachi in the 'tall and scary' department. I just wish this was the first story I read for this couple...but sadly it wasn't. I wasn't really ready for the first one... Too rough as a starter story. Not that I have a problem with rough considering I have a thing for rape/S&M fics, but I like to pace myself sometimes when reading new pairing interests. I don't know...maybe Nnoitra just has a weird affect on me in fanfiction...

... *smacks self for unnecessary rambling* Ow...

With big hearts and exploding bits of love,

Keade
One of the Colorless chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I noticed that you mentioned an anonymous flamer. If said flamer hates your stories so much then why do they keeping reading them? Kehehehehehe! :D