Reviews for Knock Down Ginger
anonymous23.19 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Utterly, heart breakingly perfect metaphor you used about the white light, colour spectrum and the Weasleys. It's just perfect for them.
GracieMay chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Way I live in Cardiff ;) xx
FinnFiona chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
haha, good for them-well done!
FinnFiona chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Lovely as well :) You had me laughing out loud on several occasions. Very fun story-I want to see some retribution on these pranksters!
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This is absolutely adorable, as your Ron and Hermione are wont to be! :) I particularly appreciated your point about the way in which the Trio listens (or doesn't listen) to each other, and what that means... very good point.

Delightful!
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Hello,

Hahahahaha that's great. :) A fruity Ron :).

Great work

Rhr4eva
connieewing chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
OMG! LOL! I am blushing...I LOVE IT! WOW!
connieewing chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
wow that poor ron!
connieewing chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
wow I LOVE IT! I really do...
NellieNotMolly chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
Yay! A much more enjoyable evening for R & H! It makes me smile to see Ron pleased with himself over having divine assets! :-)
Lee47 chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
This was terrific. A perfect blend of horror, humor and smut! I hope you're feeling better soon. Thank you for thinking of us.
LE trex chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
Sweet
melakem chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
What a lovely final night of mischief! Ron making up outrageous stories about the neighbor woman was a hoot! The rest of the story? Pure delight!
melakem chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Poor Ron! I can imagine the challenge of living in a house with too low ceilings! Do you make these nights up completely out of your head, or are they real? Because "nickanan night" sounds suspiciously close to "nick at night" the nickelodeon channel time slot. grinning Thanks for a great chapter! You do a great job of conveying the heightened ...nerves? Is that the word I want? The taut nerves that come from unexplained noises and teasing on various mischief nights. (Though, I suspect this is more than simple human mischief!)
silverbirch chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
Excellent! I'm sure I don't want to know where the ideas came from!