Reviews for Just For You!
xemnas-plushie chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
I absolutely adore pregnant Xiggy! :3
Coolbluemidnite chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
Love the series so far (:
undertaker99999 chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
brilliant story, it had a bit of trouble with spelling here and there, but it wasn't to noticeable. This is my first time reading a Demyx/Xigbar story and I fell in love with the pairing after reading this!

You could really be a great author some day :)
guillotineghost chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
XigDem is one of my OTPs, and I find this oddly adorable!

Mpreg grosses some people out, but I think it's sweet Demyx is such an uke mom XD

Funny thing is, I'm a girl, and pregnant women gross me out to the point of nausea, but the idea of pregnant guys ...*w*
PyroScorpion chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
Despite the fact that I'm really more of a Zemyx fan than a XigDem fan, I really like this story :)
Icepaw3 chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
"She's watching us!"

I never laughed so hard in my entire life!
oblivious chapter 9 . 7/14/2010
AWWWWW XD This story was soooo cute and HILARIOUS! I loved it!
Chenxtreg chapter 9 . 6/19/2010
The story is amazing no matter what people say. I do have to say Xigbar is definatly to crazy to be a dad but Demyx is also to inocent. But I guess that is what they mean when they say, "Opposites attract."
Random person chapter 9 . 6/15/2010
Okay so your a guy...and you wrote a yaoi... a VERY good yaoi... Wow... All I have to say.. is I applaud you for your work. I enjoyed your hilarious and somewhat touching story! Wok on your spelling and it will be even better! Another thing, did you or did the site bleep out the cusswords? Because it was a little hard to follow without said words.
Chenxtreg chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
Axel so got what was coming to him... this series is amazing... I will so get my friends hooked on this.
Chenxtreg chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
Amazing. I 'Wuv'(LOL) this story. It is intresting.
Tori MacK chapter 9 . 5/24/2010
Ah, I love this story wish there was more like Baby's teenage years
Nightmother chapter 9 . 5/5/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and I'm surprised you put yourself through all this despite how uncomfortable you became writing this. Awesome work
Riniell chapter 9 . 4/4/2010
I really loved this story! It was awesome! I just loved the ending, Baby might just get a brother! (or sister XD)
UnratedCrimsonBlood chapter 9 . 4/4/2010
Aw, this was a great story!

Continue your hard work