Reviews for Never Called
Dramaticturnaway chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
This is really good! ... is there any chance there'll be more someday? :)
Zlhna chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Published in 2009? Does that mean there's no hope of this story continuing? That would be a shame.
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
That was adorable. Poor Alec, experiencing all of this for the first time. You did a great job and I loved it!
Tempest-Slash chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
this is amazing. that is one of only four things I have to say. two, is that I wish it would be updated, three is that when you wrote 'juvenile experimentation' you ended up typing 'juvenile experientation' and that, once again, it's incredible (and surprisingly realistic, for Alec being a shy little violet...)
Bookworm24601 chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
poor Alec...hes SO confused...he has no idea ;)
PunkRockHolly chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
:( Poor Alec... I must say, I absolutely loved that chapter in CoA when they're fighting demons and arguing in the middle of Alicante. It made me squeal with happiness. And when Alec had to live with him. Which is why I loved Call Me so much...and this one! :] More pleeease :D
lim0n chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Good so far! I'm excited to see where this leads! I love the concept!
MorbidMandy chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Good story. Interesting perspective on how and why Alec called him. :)

Miyabita chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Okay, so I see this story is kind of discontinued until further notice, but I'm definitely interested to see where it goes. Right now, Alec seems a little too... needy? But that could be because, like you said in this chapter, he's very much prone to overreaction, which I totally agree with. That said, if you ever get the desire to continue this, it'd be interesting to see if Alec continues to call or gives up and his frustration over that. I think I mentioned this on When the Ball Drops, but it's "nice" to see it when Alec and Magnus have a real problem in their relationship that doesn't just go away in a chapter. I think it makes their relationship feel a lot more real instead of magical and fluffy (which I realize a lot of people would probably prefer).

Secondly, I wasn't sure where else to put this, but I just read your profile. ;; I didn't know you had put a plug for Right Moves up there. (Yes, I am a lazy-ass, my bad.) Also, you still have the beta and writing by you lonesome up at the top of your profile. I'm always willing to proof your chapters if you'd like and you know I love writing with you, so if there's anything else you'd like to do together on top of the stuff we have going now, I'd totally be game. I love writing against your Magnus, because I think you capture him so well in a way that I certainly can't.

ireadtoomanybooks chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Aw... Poor Alec... I would really like to see where this is going too. Looks good so far :D Love 3
rachelalexandra chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
An interesting possibility... I hope that you continue this until he explains exactly WHY he didn't call.
Daydreaming Nightwalker chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
i like where this is going...
LA-EL-AS chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Like where this is going :)
chisora chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Wonderful! Can't wait to see where you take this one
Awesomesauce123 chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Once again, beautiful writing. I envy your skills.

I love how you blend the past events with the present, throwing the passion and the heat from the night into the warring feelings Alec's experiencing in the present. Adds a nice touch. :)

Can't wait for more. ;)