Reviews for How Sam Winchester Got His Groove Back
sylia91 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Loved this! Stephen King's It scared the bejesus out of me though I don't have a clown phobia I do find them creepy. I really liked the fact that Dean didn't really get what Sam was doing but went along with it for his brother's sake and then took out the threat to Sammy without blinking an eye or losing his stride. If your clown dares act up this would be a perfect opportunity to call in the Winchester Exterminators, LOL!
Girl-Can't-Help-It chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This was good...I also hate clowns. It started hen i was in pre-school and some clowns came to visist my class. They scared the crap out of me! Of course, that was 18 years ago (1991, can you believe it?) and i still haven't gotten over it.

Anyway, great story, loved it!
rog457 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Very cute.

I don't have a fear of clowns but I can understand why people would. Some of them really do look very creepy and with what Sam knows is out there a fear of creepy looking things is not unreasonable.

Glad he was able to get over his fear, with Deans help of course.

Dean doesn't need to get over his fear of flying he has Castiel to zap him places if needs be,even if it messes with his insides LOL.

Great Halloween fic.
dreamlitnight chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Clowns. (shivers) I loved it. Perfect Halloween snippet. Thanks for making me laugh and shiver a little too...Why are toy clowns so weirdly and scarily painted anyway? Our middle son hates clowns, and he is eighteen. :0) Maybe I should by him one of those toys, huh?
19 | « Prev Page 1 2