Reviews for Glow in the Dark
Heaven Leigh chapter 4 . 2/18
I love Vyvyan so much and seeing him with an OC who isn't head over heels in love with him for once is great! It'd be cool if Evelyn and Vyv did get together but I'm not bothered which ever way you take the story!
Heath chapter 4 . 2/18
Love this fic! Awesome story line and I really wanna know what's in store for Evelyn and Vyvyan! XD
Alice Awesome chapter 4 . 2/18
Please update! I'll be your best friend if you do! This is the best young ones fanfic I've ever read and it so true to the comedic style and Evelyns character could have been written by the great Rik Mayall, Lise Mayer and Ben Elton themselves!
Nobody chapter 4 . 2/18
Please Please Please Please update! I love this fix so much and really wanna know what happens next! Evelyn is a great character and I can just imagine her fitting right in with the lads! He and Vyvyan make a great duo and it'd be awesome to see if they get together! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
LOVE THIS FIC!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is excellent, truly brilliant! I love it, you nailed the characters right! So awesome to read because of that factor! Its also an interesting read.
MadHattress3 chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Are Evelyn and vyvyan ever going to get together? I am dying to know…
MadHattress3 chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Ok I found this story extremely late, but this is AWESOME! I Absoultly love Evelyn, and I know people what Rick and Vyvyan but I really want Evelyn and Vyvyan. Please write more, I'm dying to know the rest :D
your name chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
this story is brilliant; I loved it and I'd love it even more if you were to write another chapter please
s.d chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
this was pretty freaking funny. i'd like to see more. keep up the good work. :)
PoisonLily chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Wow I really love this story it was brilliant. Very true to character and very funny, please keep writing as there are so few good Young Ones stories out there (They all seem to be Slash which i hate). Your story is really good so please keep writing. Also just wondering is this going to be a Vyvyan/OC story or any other charater I don't mind if its not buy I do love Vyv lol
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
This is brilliant! I loved this show as I little girl and grew up with it! You're bang on with having the surrounding furniture joining in with their comments! The characterisation rings very true to them!

Hope to see more of this soon!
Princess Checky Monkey chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
YAY, You updated it .

Me likes this. Me likes this ALOT! :D
Unknown to the world chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
I love you for updating this! It's utter brilliance! I've enjoyed reading this.

I like the feel of this story, that it's still based on the series - variety, that anything can happen next!

I hope you continue forwards with this fanfiction. Yet don't feel the need to rush, patients is a virtue.

Keep this up! ;)
Anaya Doitici Orewid chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Hurray, an update!

I must begin with saying that I love the -length- of your chapters, I really do.

I'd like to see it updated in the future, but I'm quite a patient person, so if the quality remains as it is now, I don't mind waiting a little longer for it.

Really enjoyed the bit where the carpet spoke - very true to the series.

Small point, though, minor typo in 'anarchsit society' quite early on in the chapter :).