Reviews for Neville, Her Neville
backtothemilkyway chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I love this story so much! Neville and Luna should if gotten together!
Riley chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I loved it. Great job
Andrea chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Feel the love.
HogwartsRocks chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Yay! Loved this! Congrats, my other reviews are usually more humble and constructive.
nerdygirl1172 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
wow that was cute I loved it it was socute
can I have my Mimbulus Mimbletonia now? hahaha D
accioteacups chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Loved the story :} the bit at the end where Nevilles 'talking' to you made me smile :}
thespine chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
LOVE! I always thought they should have ended up together. I am really confused as to why J.K. Rowling didn't write it in there somewhere. It just seems so painstakingly obvious that they are perfect for each other! Oh well. *shrugs*

Okay Neville, I'll take my Mimblus Mimbletona now, thanks. _
Scar of hope chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I love dis cupel! XD lots o 3
Samantha chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I HATE JKR! First she killed Fred & Dobby, then she makes Neville and Luna NOT get married when they are CLEARLY meant for each other? UGH! You know what, Im going to believe that Neville and Luna both got divorced and married each other! Yeah, thats it! And Im also going to belive in "Fox Ears"(another AWESOME fanfic involving Charlie, Goerge, one heck of a rescue mission, and the re-Fredding of Fred!) so take that, JKR!
Samantha chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I LOVE this! NevilleXLuna 4 eva!
Lady Anja chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
i love this pairing! neville and luna were meant to be!

i love your description of their kiss. it was so intense. i also like the very simple words. i think a luna and neville romance would be uncomplicated yet very subconscious. this story really showed that. good job! i could stand more.
Gaparker chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
MORE! this is amazing its almost as if JKR wrote it herself!1!
Noir chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Well, it felt a little out of character, but then, we have no way of knowing how they'd act in a romantic situation, so that was fine. It wasn't so that you ignored everything that made them who they were, and that was very good of you. x3 I wish J.K. Rowling had wanted them together even more than I wished before, 'cause this story was just so cute.