Reviews for Ladder to the Sun
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 22 . 10/1
Wow, this was amazing. I have come across your story plenty of times through my time at FanFiction and have unfortunately always avoided it. Because I don’t like reading about characters death. And in this case it is pretty spelled out that Bella has a year to live.

But I have read a lot of stories and most of the good stories, so there isn’t much left. So I took a chance and decided to read Ladder to the Sun. And boy, I’m I happy that I did. Cause this has to be one of the best and heart touching story I have ever read. And I wish it was longer. I really didn’t want it to end.

I think after a while it’s pretty obvious that Bella won’t die. Since her condition isn’t really getting worse, her attack’s are. So after a few chapters I started to think that after a while it will probably be revealed that the doctor either misdiagnosed Bella, the tumor was benign or there was some cure. Cause there was no way in hell that Bella would die. And thank God that was what happened. It was just a misdiagnosis.

And the whole thing about Edward's secret was so unexpected. I honestly thought like everyone else that he was hiding something bad or that he was making something for Bella in the shelter that was some kind of a surprise. But I would never have thought that he was a singer. So good work on that one!

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us and hopefully you will keep sharing other stories!

Love,
Messy Bronze Hair
soccermom101113 chapter 22 . 8/13
Excellent story! Thanks for sharing!
divyvicki chapter 22 . 6/21
Did she send her book off to be published?
divyvicki chapter 21 . 6/21
Wonderful!
divyvicki chapter 20 . 6/21
Loved this chapter!
divyvicki chapter 19 . 6/21
I loved this chapter
divyvicki chapter 18 . 6/4
Personally I’m glad that Bella is going to live.
divyvicki chapter 17 . 6/4
Glad she reconciled with Rose!
divyvicki chapter 16 . 6/3
That was a rough one!
divyvicki chapter 15 . 5/21
What a wonderful Christmas!
divyvicki chapter 14 . 5/21
What a wonderful chapter!
lemonangeljuice chapter 22 . 5/10
I am also reading stories from the Trivia list for TFMU St Louis. Thank you!
divyvicki chapter 12 . 5/9
I love non descriptive lemons!
divyvicki chapter 11 . 5/9