Reviews for Ladder to the Sun
Patriciadiane chapter 22 . 9/5
Thank you. I thoroughly enjoyed this roller coaster rife.
Patriciadiane chapter 21 . 9/5
Renee is so shallow and obviously does not see herself as such. Phil, I have no words for his shittiness.
I'll miss these two
Patriciadiane chapter 20 . 9/5
They actually talked. I am loving the honesty. Meeting his parents should be interesting. Love how he described Tanya's looks to Bella's beauty
Patriciadiane chapter 19 . 9/5
Tanya - mercenary well, that makes sense. Edward has a backstory that could crush anyone but he pulled himself out of it and move forward. These two are definitely a match
Patriciadiane chapter 18 . 9/5
Tanya really. You had to bring her as the one. Bella's strength to leave, learn who Edward really was, and now we shall see what happens and where it goes...
Patriciadiane chapter 17 . 9/5
Rosalie was a shocker.
Is Edward a musician, is he the one Bella loves, who was the chick in the TV show that he got so intense about, why did he go to LA, oh so many questions.
Patriciadiane chapter 16 . 9/5
Could he be any more what we all want? I think not.
Patriciadiane chapter 15 . 9/5
Alice knew I had a feeling that she did. Love the honesty of Christmas and yet the sadness about once she knew there was no Santa there was not a tree. Her writing is it just ramblings or a direction of a story to share.
Patriciadiane chapter 14 . 9/5
Charlie and sue...improvements to house and Tupperware. Bella's sense of relief is that he will not be alone. Edward and Bella are a couple of lost souls who found each other and are we shall see.
Patriciadiane chapter 13 . 9/4
I'm getting sad.
Patriciadiane chapter 12 . 9/4
Curious as to how things will progress...A ring was unexpected
Patriciadiane chapter 11 . 9/4
She proposed and his response was unexpected...Why did he feel that way
Patriciadiane chapter 10 . 9/4
Wow, did not expect a proposal.
Patriciadiane chapter 9 . 9/4
I wish Edward had stayed but he obviously is aware of the talk. The dress I can't wait to see it.
Patriciadiane chapter 8 . 9/4
I want a miracle, or a mistake on part of the doctor, a misdiagnosis, wrong. test results or whatever we need so she lives. I'm foggy if Edward knows. Both her mother and father are so selfish. Rose too.
2,715 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »