Reviews for Ladder to the Sun
dianscot chapter 11 . 3/15/2016
Yes, really need epov!
dianscot chapter 10 . 3/15/2016
Omg. I did not expect her to ask him to Marry her! That is so whacked, that even though he's so nice, it's beyond comprehension. Since he doesn't love her. And telling him she loves him? Sooo weird. Which she is, of course. But hard to see how he can be ok w it since he doesn't feel that way. It's automatically off putting, right?
dianscot chapter 9 . 3/15/2016
I thought B would take over the apt. Now I'm clueless as to what's next. It's odd though that one as cautious as B wouldn't have made a plan.
dianscot chapter 8 . 3/15/2016
Mystery still! And what does Rose really think of B?
dianscot chapter 7 . 3/15/2016
B is so naive, run over and weak... But seeing her grow and become stronger with each day is awesome. Like being Turned!
dianscot chapter 6 . 3/15/2016
Was a bit weird for her to start singing. But at least it brought up Foster...I'm betting E is a band member and running from fame?
dianscot chapter 5 . 3/15/2016
Wow, Renee and Phil are extra evil here!
dianscot chapter 4 . 3/15/2016
Ahh, so she'll have a cool friend, source of cheap, great clothes, freedom to live AND a way to meet EC!
dianscot chapter 3 . 3/15/2016
Renee is an Ahole. The book never made her out as one, but her actions spoke loud enough. She never put B first. It doesn't take a solid, non flighty person. This is more how B should've taken it.
dianscot chapter 2 . 3/15/2016
Awesome
dianscot chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Very intriguing!
thebabyseal chapter 22 . 2/9/2016
This story is so well written, the emotions so accurately portrayed that I cried in many places.. Thank you for sharing this with us
Guest chapter 22 . 2/1/2016
Wow! Great story! Thank you~!
thenewEmily chapter 22 . 1/17/2016
Loved it! A beautiful and inspiring story! Thank you!
thenewEmily chapter 8 . 1/16/2016
I read your PS and I hace to admit that I cheated and read the first and last chapater. Sorry, I get to anxious otherwise, but l love how its going!
2,699 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »