Reviews for Ladder to the Sun
NanStew chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
Hope Alice is a vamp... that would save Bella.
NPakus chapter 22 . 6/20/2015
What a beautiful ending /beginning for them. So enjoyed this sweet story of true love.
NPakus chapter 10 . 6/20/2015
Completely did not see that coming...
NPakus chapter 8 . 6/20/2015
I enjoy just being a part of whatever unfolds for these two...
NPakus chapter 6 . 6/20/2015
My very favorite chapter so far...so enjoying this interesting story. Thanks for sharing!
FicSisters chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
We are pleased to feature your story today at The International House of FanFic!

Thanks to Songster(51) for sharing the love.
The Cynical Bookworm chapter 22 . 6/13/2015
For the life of me I have no idea how I've missed reading this story in all of my years in the fandom! Really, I am shocked. I started reading it last night and was up until 4 in the morning finishing it. To say that is brilliant is really an understatement. It is definitely one of the best fics I've read in a long long while. And one of the very very few stories that have made me she'd a tear. Really, kudos to you! Despite being a story about terminal sickness, I think that I would have been okay if it ended in a tragedy too...I never ever read a story unless it has a happy ending, so that's saying something for your skills. I see you haven't posted anything in a long while, but all the best and I hope to very much read more of your work in the future. Cheers!
SHAZZA chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
I AM ENJOYING THE STORY. I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT SONG WRITING BUT MAYBE YOU SHOULD FINISH THOSE LINES AND HAVE IT SET TO MUSIC. IT SURE SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD START TO A SONG TO ME. THANKS SHAZZA
luvyateamedward chapter 22 . 5/29/2015
Wow! Such a great story and an amazing read. Once I started I couldn't put it down. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/17/2015
oh my god...perfect... there is no other word.. u should totally publish it you know... though i ll miss it here but damn... perfect story... perfect characters... their problems and most importantly a perfect ending... i m so glad u didn't kill her cuz that wud hav been so clichéd. nd unbearably sad. i wish there were so more edward- bella- detailed -moments u know.. but i like it...it really touched my heart... nd there was thst part missin the outtakes wn edward returned nd bella left...it was a turning point too...
... wat he thought of it... how he felt.. i am still wondering that.. nd then theres the sweetness in this story...its so damn sugery sweer it hurts...please keep writing awesome sweet stuff like that...nd now u have a new fan..
– AMIE... :*
brytam chapter 22 . 3/21/2015
I found and read this story in 2 days. How fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing your work. I really enjoyed it.

Tammy
TwiTwiAgain chapter 22 . 3/19/2015
Thank you for sharing your writing.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 18 . 3/19/2015
Wow!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 14 . 3/18/2015
Witness protection?
Macarons and Muffins chapter 22 . 3/18/2015
Oh my goodness. I sat down and read this entire fic in a day; I couldn't help it, I was so hooked from the first chapter that I had to keep going. And damn, it was amazing. Beautifully written and crafted, keeping me on the edge of my seat and bringing me close to tears at several moments; I was so drawn in that the twists towards the ending really shocked me, and I must admit that a few times I was tempted to skip to the final chapter just to see if Bella died or not but I'm glad that I restrained myself and didn't, because it made what happened even more powerful for me. I feel as though you could not have ended it a better way, even though it finished very differently to how I had imagined it would. This is definitely one of the best fanfics that I have ever read, and will be going on my favourites list. You are a really talented writer, and this was absolutely incredible.
2,699 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »