Reviews for Ladder to the Sun
BellaLSU chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Interesting first chapter- I'm afraid I relate a bit too much to your Bella!
King'Kong'Quisha chapter 13 . 4/17/2010
I love this.. so sweet and romantic..
CynicalDreamerC chapter 13 . 4/14/2010
This is really good. I couldn't stop reading it! It's both sad and sweet. And I'm anxious for more. :-) Update when you can.
CindyWindy chapter 13 . 4/14/2010
So glad Dad Charlie was supportive, and that she's rising above her mother's toxic hold over her. Loved the uncontained just-married grin!

The shed...intriguing; I have no clue.

Love the description of their life together. Love the starry night-time canoe ride - so thoughtful of him! Beautiful writing here:

"The lake was black and depthless, like an ink spill studded with diamonds. The whole scene had a feeling of unreality, like a dream where the colors are more intense, and everything is bigger and more intricate than in real life."

I'm enjoying your story immensely! Thanks so much for the update.
GoldenPhoenix 12 chapter 13 . 4/13/2010
good.
PsYcHoTiC-BeTtY chapter 13 . 4/13/2010
This story is AMAZING! Can't wait for the next update!
Jillybeans122 chapter 13 . 4/13/2010
I could totally picture the lake with the stars! I want to go do that right now! LOL! Great chapter, fantastic! But of course, as usual, it leaves me wanting more!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/13/2010
You writing continues to be very poetic. I really loved the scene on the lake!
radar1230 chapter 13 . 4/13/2010
That was a beautiful chapter, I had tears at the end of it.
jamie1078 chapter 13 . 4/13/2010
every chapter makes me cry and i love you for it! I'm curious abuot all edward's secrets and i wonder if we will find them out after bella dies. I'm glad she stood up to her parents. Go bella! and i love charlie, he understands.
starlight90 chapter 13 . 4/13/2010
I really like this so far

wouldnt it be nice if she had some sort of miracle

I guess Im wishing on that shotting star for her
Gollygirl chapter 13 . 4/12/2010
Very Sweet, Renee didn't disappoint and Charlie well he is just Charlie
twijie chapter 13 . 4/12/2010
I really love this story. You managed to capture Bella's emotions and feelings really well. And the moonlight kayak ride was perfect.
BookishQua chapter 13 . 4/12/2010
Another magical chapter. I loved when he woke her for a boat ride. The scene was absolutely lovely. You truly have a gift with words.

Books
SleepMyBella chapter 13 . 4/12/2010
I loved this chapter so much! There is a wonderful, magical quality to your writing that is such a pleasure to read. Thank you!
2,610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 172 .. Last Next »