Reviews for Ladder to the Sun
GAjujubee chapter 11 . 3/3/2010
Wow! I can't wait for more!
Danny116 chapter 11 . 3/3/2010
Yes, I so so very much want something, anything, in Edwards point of view, pretty please with a cherry on top! I think he's a secret agent man...is that a hot or cold guess? ;)
jimemon chapter 11 . 3/3/2010
"I don't have any shame when it comes to you."/

Her pleading broke my heart into a million pieces, but I love that she stuck to what she wanted and got it at the end. Edward is certainly a very brave guy. Loved it!
gossipgirl.loves.twilight chapter 11 . 3/3/2010
Yes, you should definitely do EPOV.
GAjujubee chapter 10 . 2/24/2010
You are a hopeless romantic...and I love that. There isn't enough romance in this world! I love this story. I look forward to your upcoming chapters.
BeautifulMoreSo chapter 10 . 2/24/2010
So, I spent the past week-ish reading this bc Oxy rec'd it. And wow! Love! I love the way you write Edward and the growing and LIVING and change you describe in Bella. I'd like to punch Phil, Renee, and rose in the throat. But I love love love your writing:) oh and Edward swooping in to save Bella and whisking her away on his bike made me squeal a little haha:) can't wait for the next update!
Chaitea8695 chapter 10 . 2/19/2010
This story is extremely well written I cannot wait until you update
Jillybeans122 chapter 10 . 2/19/2010
what! lol
Xelar chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
Haha, I love the cat - such a great addition to the story. Edward & Bella are so cute and uncertain at the moment
Xelar chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
I love Alice; she's adorable. The ending was so cute!
Xelar chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
It infuriates me that she wont tell anyone but I'm sure it will come out into the open eventually :)
Xelar chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I'm extremely intrigued as to where this will head.
SleepMyBella chapter 10 . 2/19/2010
I just discovered your story and I absolutely love it! Your storyline is wonderfully unique and your writing style is so lovely. It is so rare and special to find a story that can enthrall you from start to finish. It has been awhile since I have read anything so mesmerizing! I love a story that surprises me and is unpredictable. Chapter 10 especially took me by surprise-it was so delightfully different from what I was expecting and it was perfect! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Danny116 chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
Um...how could he not love her, dam-it! Confusing but good chapter. I want to know where you're going with all of this. ;)
RoryAceHayden147 chapter 10 . 2/18/2010