Reviews for Ladder to the Sun
QueenGB chapter 9 . 3/29/2016
Please tell me you didn't give this poor woman 2 months of happiness to have her go back to her controlling bitch mother and her absentee dad. Please?
QueenGB chapter 6 . 3/29/2016
You're very good. You evoke massive amounts of emotions. Bravo.
QueenGB chapter 5 . 3/29/2016
What is wrong with these flicking people? Thank god for Alice Jasper and Edward in this final scene. Ridiculous selfish assholes. Just saying!
QueenGB chapter 2 . 3/29/2016
I always thought Renee and Charlie were selfish absentee parents. Your Bella is heartbreakingly lovely so far so that means she deserves a beautiful soulful Edward. *fingers crossed*
dianscot chapter 22 . 3/15/2016
Loved it
dianscot chapter 21 . 3/15/2016
To me, this brings up all the pain that any child of divorce must feel, if only at times. To not belong in any home, especially if there's a child that lives there all the time.

Would love Rpov
dianscot chapter 20 . 3/15/2016
Le sigh. So glad you didn't off her.
dianscot chapter 19 . 3/15/2016
Like his back story! But want to know what he said to T.
dianscot chapter 18 . 3/15/2016
Yep, with you. B shouldn't have died. But have to say, faulty echo machine for this type of diagnosis is beyond impossible... Not that u didn't already say you didn't know anything medical. Just an FYI
dianscot chapter 17 . 3/15/2016
I'd think sex w EC would've raised her heart rate above that point already
dianscot chapter 16 . 3/15/2016
What's the HEA? Can't envision how it's possible. Nor the it was promised.
dianscot chapter 15 . 3/15/2016
Oddly believable. Though I'm sure almost no one would've said yes to Bs proposal. The secret will hopefully match
dianscot chapter 14 . 3/15/2016
Bizarre that she thought she'd never see c or Renees home again after the wedding...
dianscot chapter 12 . 3/15/2016
Glad there was no lemon. Just tired of them. And this is not an UST fic either.

Ps. I think EC was in the band, lived wild, got drunk and killed his wife or GF driving. Now he's atoning w doing this for B.
dianscot chapter 11 . 3/15/2016