Reviews for Ladder to the Sun
It's amazing- Blue Castle is my favorite book even though I'm one of the few U.S. citizens who know about it. I mainly know because my mom's Canadian. I couldn't think of a more perfect modern day story.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/19/2014
I read this ages ago and just found it again. Its as wonderful as I remember.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 22 . 11/22/2014
Lovely, lovely, lovely. What a wonderful story- thank you so much for sharing it.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 19 . 11/22/2014
Oh thank goodness. I know they still have stuff to work out, but he's finally being honest and they love each other so I know it'll be fine in the end. :D
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 18 . 11/22/2014
OK, so I'm a little ticked at that doctor. If he knew that his equipment was "twitchy" he should have mentioned that while telling Bella she had only a year to live. I mean, I know that it forced her to actually live her life instead of hiding, but still. I'd like to hit him so hard that HE gets a little "twitchy." Idiot.

I've been hoping so much that Bella would live that it never occurred to me that it would affect Edward so negatively. I knew that it would be unexpected and they would need to re-evaluate- of course, I was expecting her changed diagnosis, if she had one, would happen differently. It's killing me not to peek at the end. Clicking the next button now...
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 12 . 11/22/2014
Personally, I'm glad you didn't write this really lemony. It's perfect the way you have it. I love L.M. Montgomery also, but somehow I've never read "The Blue Castle." I'll have to find it. :)

I love this story- I really hope she doesn't die though! I've been fighting the urge to skip ahead to the end. :)
BoogieJo78 chapter 22 . 11/20/2014
Loved it!
jayla174 chapter 22 . 11/20/2014
Wonderful story. Thank u for not killing her I would defiantly hated that haha
Vamps09 chapter 20 . 11/13/2014
Aw so sweet, but dang my face was on fire with all the heavy talk in these last chapters, love the story.
Vamps09 chapter 17 . 11/13/2014
Is Edward Foster
TwiTwiAgain chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Nope, did not see this coming. The whole conversation really.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
I can't wait to find out what she will do now that Alice is gone.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
"I want to spend the rest of my life with you." That's so sad. Still so much mystery with Edward. I want to know!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
Agreed, Bella is super inexperienced.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/1/2014
Why is the story on ? It's freaking incredible, I would expect this quality of story development in a published book not online.
Awesome! :)