Reviews for Ladder to the Sun
EdwardandAliceLover9 chapter 9 . 10/10/2018
Lol why was my first thought bella wearing her new dress in her funeral
Guest chapter 14 . 9/8/2018
It's not "per say;" it's "per se." Latin, don't 'cha know.
cbzoo chapter 22 . 8/15/2018
great story but not a great epilogue
winterhorses chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
Great, well-written story that moved me to tears! Thanks so much for writing this!
Rachel xxoo
Addyledbrain chapter 8 . 6/30/2018
So... The Blue Castle huh? I love this story, but the resemblances are striking. Anyways, its different enough that I don't feel like it's plagiarism but still, it's funny to read this and see the parallels. Great job on the story otherwise.
LaPumuckl chapter 22 . 2/13/2018
This was recommended over on Facebook recently and I was curious. The summary didn't sound too good since I usually only read HEA stories and it was not really a given there;)

But you wrote an interesting plot and I'm glad I followed it through to the end
NKubie chapter 22 . 2/11/2018
What an amazing journey! I can see why so many people rec'd this story. I'm sorry I wasn't reading it at the time that you had links on your profile or that it was on Twilighted. I would have loved to have see the pics to go with the story and be part of the discussions.

However, I'm glad that I got to read it as a complete story too. After some of those chapters, the Next button was screaming to be clicked. I've been pretty much snowed-in for the weekend and love that I got to spend it with this story.

Thank you endlessly for sharing your amazing talent!

NKubie chapter 21 . 2/11/2018
*contented sigh*
NKubie chapter 20 . 2/11/2018
It really felt like my heart expanded with this one.

NKubie chapter 19 . 2/11/2018
Woo hoo! It's about friggin' time, Edward!

I'm sad that I wasn't reading this story back in the day that I was active on the Twilighted and threads. I'm sure there were some very interesting techversations.

NKubie chapter 18 . 2/11/2018
I agree that it will be more interesting to see how Bella is going to live and how she wanted to die. That said, there's also a wussy part of me that is so so happy she's not dying just because I don't want Bella to die. I'd like to think that Bella has had more impact on Edward's life than she realizes and that he'll come after her, wanting to spend the rest of his life with her. And when I say life, I mean a real normal lifespan, not just a few months.
NKubie chapter 17 . 2/11/2018
You are seriously killing me here. I'm not sure how much more MY heart can take, and it's perfectly healthy. And while Edward hasn't told Bella he loves her in those three words, he did call her love and I really think that that means something more than just a term of endearment.
NKubie chapter 16 . 2/11/2018
This chapter made me want to cry. That's not something that happens very often to me when I read.

NKubie chapter 15 . 2/11/2018
Like canon, I don't think that's a crystal. However, I also think it's the most that Edward has let Bella into his past so far. The enigma that is Edward is driving me nuts and patience isn't my strong suit. Not for the first time, I'm soooo glad I'm not reading this as a WIP! LOL

NKubie chapter 14 . 2/11/2018
I hope that this is a turning point for Edward semicolon that he starts to trust Bella and way that he hasn't before.
2,699 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »