Reviews for Ladder to the Sun
NKubie chapter 13 . 2/11/2018
It makes me so sad that Renee is forsaking her daughter's love just to be right. It also makes me sad that Edward isn't in a place to tell Bella that he loves her too. Whether he's not feeling it or he's just not willing to say it, my heart breaks a little. On the other hand, I'm so thrilled for Bella that she's in a place where her dreams are coming true and she knows it.

NKubie chapter 12 . 2/11/2018
There's a feeling of bittersweetness here, but definitely far more sweet than bitter.
NKubie chapter 11 . 2/11/2018
I feel both happy and heartbroken after reading this chapter. I guess I'm just going to have to keep hoping for more from Edward.

NKubie chapter 10 . 2/10/2018
I not sure I believe Edward. Then again, maybe Bella is right and this way Edward won't be so heartbroken when she dies. But now I not so sure of anything, really.
NKubie chapter 9 . 2/10/2018
Wherever Bella wears the dress, I hope it's with Edward.

NKubie chapter 8 . 2/10/2018
I'm hoping we'll get more of Edward's backstory eventually, but right now it's killing me. Because whatever happened, it's keeping him from acting on his feelings for Bella... I think.
NKubie chapter 7 . 2/10/2018
Woo hoo for many reasons!
NKubie chapter 6 . 2/10/2018
I was wondering about Foster. At first I thought maybe you meant Marcus Foster, then Foster the People. Don't underestimate your ability to write lyrics though. Great job!

So this was a big step forward for Bella and Edward. And very sweet. I do wish you would tell Edward about her medical condition though. And Alice.
NKubie chapter 5 . 2/10/2018
So incredibly proud of Bella! I also love that Allison Kasper jumped to her defense, not to mention Edward. This is where Bella belongs.
NKubie chapter 4 . 2/10/2018
Lol. Obviously I wasn't the only one thrown off by Alice's color.

I'm so proud of Bella!

NKubie chapter 3 . 2/9/2018
It seems that things were already starting to change, but I would live to see Bella really start to live!

And Alice's eye are amber? Hmmm.

NKubie chapter 2 . 2/9/2018
I think it's a sucky idea that Bella is keeping this from everyone. When she really goes downhill she's going to have some serious issues. That said, I can also understand her reasoning.

NKubie chapter 1 . 2/8/2018
So I have to tell you that this was originally rec'd to me by Ausha Pasha. And while I had every intention of starting this, I hadn't been able to yet. Then when I posted on FB asking people what their favorite fics are to reread, this story came up several times. I figured that it was a sign that the time is NOW for me to start reading.

So far, so good, though I wish Bella would have gone to the doctor sooner. And I'm even more anxious to find out more about the elusive Edward Masen. Is he a vamp, human, hitman? LOL

Czar on Lyfe Conflicts chapter 4 . 1/20/2018
Great plot
DICATAKADD chapter 22 . 1/20/2018
My friend told me this is her favorite fic...I can totally see why. Thank you so much for this fantastic story.
2,699 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »