Reviews for The Call of Blood
Loved the story :)
Edward's spouse chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
excellent story.
ccoffey12 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Seriously, the beginning is like some kick ass movie. So legit.
lips-like-morphinee chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
That was a fantastic one shot.

Really original too.
edwardloverr chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I love it! A great story.
starfish422 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
What an interesting and unique premise! I love the fantasy component you wove into the story, and how you essentially created an entire civilization for it. Really well done!
deleteteled chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
aww love it
WutheringHeights1975 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Hey, hey, hey! What do we have here? It feels like home, kulang na lang starring si Lola Basyang! Natuwa naman ako na may mga pinoy na twilight fan fic authors.

Anyway, I love this story as much as i love dinuguan and siopao. I love happy endings. I am fond of "love conquers all" kind of i also love our very own folklores and myths. I love Lola Basyang stories (Granny Basyang stories)Too bad, this trade is vanishing now in Philippines. That's why i am enjoying reading this fic. Salamat sa pamamahagi mo, Binibining Marilag.

Alam ko gasgas na ang linyang ito sa text noong araw pero ishi-share ko pa rin.

"Send me an armour, and i'll conquer the world

Send me you, and i'll surrender".
When Love Was New chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Thank you for your submission to the contest. Your story has been added to the C2 and will be included for consideration in the judging.

Good luck! :)

WLWN Staff
summer35 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
yey! pinost mo na...mas malinaw nga na may intro. oops...english, yes.

As I said, di ba, its so sweet and the intro made a difference. They can't have each other bc they're pledged to some other. He can't, she can't but love conquers all in the end. So Pinoy. Kulang na lang bakbakan sa huli. Oh wait, meron din! LOL.

I told you naman di ba. I love it. We have so many myths and legends out there, it's nice reading about them interspersed with other things we like. Like Edward. Hehe.

Sya, gudlak. :)