Reviews for Lineage: A Kim Possible fanfiction
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 12/2/2016
Well ... crap.

No, seriously, I mean it: CRAP.

This story is marked "Complete", and yet it is Anything But! And you haven't touched it in four YEARS?! This plot is marooooooooned!

Can't sum it up any better: CRAP.

You let me down, bro.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
Oooo! Got her riled up good and proper.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
I think Shego is deluding herself.

Also ... what the hell? If all those military types know about Silny, and (obviously) dislike them, how is there not a local-variant war going on? What am I missing?
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Hey, I'm totally pumped that this ISN'T a one-shot! Good stuff, man!
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Oh do continue this it seems interesting, and I'd love to see Kigo happen eventually. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
The story's good, but the slurs you used totally ruined it for me. Your profile says you're a white man, so you really have no business using the n word and dyke in your stories.
muffins1o1 chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
This in no way feels "complete" so I genuinely hope you continue this story, especially since this is probably the only vampire fic I can not only stomach but actually enjoy. Plus you one of my favorite authors of fanfiction so I'm always glad to see an update. Keep it up!
hampsteracolyte chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
First off, Gotta say great timing- close enough to Halloween to count and I'd be perfectly happy to get 40 or 50 more chapters at this rate. :P

Secondly, I don't think anybody writes tension better. You always find ways to put the characters outside their established comfort zones and the most interesting things always happen somewhere between friendship and outright conflict.

Good character development with all parties, another fun chapter, thanks.
Honulicious chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
Oh cool story. It says it's complete but seems like u have a whole lot more to go. Shego is really being a jerk here. I feel super bad for Kim. Nothing is going her way...no love...no nearby friends...and living alone. plus lots of people in the govt don't like her. Hmm

Well I hope u cont this.
Robert Teague chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
I really didn't think I ever see any more of this. Glad I was wrong.

After a reread, I see you have a lot of ways for this to go, and a bunch of possible (pun intended) subplots to choose from.

I'll be looking forward to more!
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
At this point Shego is well rid of Kim who doesn't seem to miss her at all.
Terabiel chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Not bad. Well written I guess, but honestly not my cuppa. With a character as overwhelmingly skilled and perfect as Kim Possible, giving her even more power seems like overegging the pudding. Also, your Silny lack any reason they couldn't have overwhelmed the human population... like a lower birthrate perhaps. Being that much more powerful than a normal human and with a similar birthrate, the more aggressive (predatory) species/race would have obliterated the other. While it's possible that an obligate carnivore predatory Hominid would be less aggressive than the carni-omnivore hunter-gatherer Cromagnon, it seems highly unlikely. So unless Sapiens was actually either smarter or better at cooperative hunting, how could they have competed with a species like your Silny.

Story Issues aside, it's an interesting premise, but somehow it seems to diminish Kim rather than expand her. Still.
Reader101w chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Nice story, still feels very open though.

Kim's species difference is an interesting angle to go at, and I'm curious how this could develop further.

Well, maybe you will write more on this some day, we'll see.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
zarien chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
good job more plz
Daryl chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
really hope you write more soon.