Reviews for When Good Halloweens Go Bad
Daryl chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
wow. good story. in fact good isn't even really a good enough word to describe this 2 chapter masterpiece. it was so funny.
Daryl chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
great first chapter. that last line is golden
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold the offsprings, I already got lost!

Jane, Junior, David, Louis, Aaron, Becky, Francis, Abie, and Catlyn... okay, let's run down the cast.

Jane is Kim's and Shego's third daughter.

Junior is Wade's and Joss' son.

David is Will's and Monique's son.

Aaron and Becky are Ron's and Bonnie's son and daughter, older and younger respectively.

But... who are Louis, Francis Abie and Catlyn?

I presume one or more of them must be Felix's and Justine's child(ren), seeing at how they were present here (And speaking of Felix, I was both surprised and touched by seeing that he can walk again _), and I think I remember Francis being mentioned by Jane or Junior during "Another Nightmare before Christmas" though not who he was related or anything.

So... mind clearing things up? Or you think I should just keep reading and then I'll find out all the answers?

Anyway, it was a fun story, and Kim and Shego were sure doing the ultimate disguising. XD

That said, while I know that Kasy pretty much brought everything upon herself, I really couldn't help feeling sorry for her at the end. U

Though I'm rather lost, I guess I'd be lying if I said I'm not pleased by the amout of children. I'd just wish they'd be somewhat more expanded.

But let's see what the next story has for me in story.

Yours, "The KiGo Children's Wierd Uncle" Alexander/Alexlayer.

Sayonara!
Itachi's apprentice chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Great work.
A Markov chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
This isn't what I meant when I said you should expand on the story.

Alex.
Etherelemental chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
That was certainly amusing. Though, my personal favorite comment of Kasy's was "I wore gloves!" And I was wondering how it'd work with Kasy trying to figure out how to get out of getting in more trouble. Though, I think I'd have just tossed it out in the yard, out of a random room, a little distance from mine, when no one's around to see me do it. As that's a LOT easier than trying to frame someone. Since framing someone is quite a bit more complicated than many would probably believe. Anyway, thanks for posting this!
noncynic chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
Does any child ever not think their parents are unfair? Nice way to resolve the problem, making Kasy 'fess up, as well as recognize the trouble she could have caused.
shinneodeus chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
You don't mess with experienced people. They may done with a youngster thinks is a foolproof plan. And yeah Shego/Kim doing each others roles would have been a disaster. even if only doing paperwork in their respective jobs.

Read you later!
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
Punish the hell out of this kid.
List of Romantics chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
Boy do I love pancakes! Actually, I LOVE breakfast for dinner. Really, I could eat it 24/7 for any meal: Challah French Toast, Chicken Fried Steak with milk gravy, fresh biscuits and sawmill gravy, fresh cornbread with honey and butter... Ah, the list is endless!

But enough of that ('cuz I'm only making myself hungrier and there ain't a decent breakfast joint/diner this side of the Pacific).

I'm guess the Epilogue is titled: "Kasy's Life in the Nunnery" or "Kasy Grounded Indefinitely: Crime and Punishment." Ha! Tryin' to put one over on those two is next to, if not, impossible.

I don't know what it is per se, but reading this doesn't NOT make me want to have girls of my own. I'd die of anxiety/worry. LOL! If these are the joys of parenthood, I think I might just stick with a dog or cat.

AND BOYS! Don't even get me started on those walking piles of hormonal trouble! ;-)

Nice one, KiY.
Invader Johnny chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
Oh did Kasy felled for the oldest trick in th book, heh heh.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Thomas Linquist chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
Glad you continued this thought. Kasy caved quicker than I thought she would, but a thump from reality will do that. Thanks for the quick giggle.
Mr. Wizard chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
The kid'll learn some day, but until then we'll continue to enjoy the laughs. Just hope everything works out before things get really weird. (Oops, already there.)
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Never use a device that your angry teen can use to mess you up. Kasy is the living end! I think that's what you get when a multi-talented cheerleader and a cat burglar/villainess reproduce.
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
While it was quite good, it was a little difficult to follow in a few places. Mostly where the scene shifts and POV changes as well. Though, I'm guessing that Kasy messed with the brain-switching machine, although, I'm sure she wasn't thinking too clearly when she did that, since there's always the chance that the damage wasn't something that could be fixed easily. But on that note, I figured something was going to go wrong with the machine in some way. I just didn't expect it to be caused by sabatoge(sp?). Anyway, thanks for posting that!