Reviews for Bradley Said It's Haunted
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
That was scary/creepy/wonderful! Just the kind of read I was looking for today. Thanks for sharing your wonderful stories with us.
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Aw come on you couldn't say they got caught? It's always Worse when they get away T_T
Ihni chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Oh no, they got away! I really didn't want that ... and I wanted to know exactly what, or who, they were. Scary shit, that. Anyway, good story! Thanks for writing it!
donilou2 chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
Thanks! That was a really nicely put together horror story.
Chiiyo86 chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Wow, that was a really horrifying story, worthy of Halloween! And the conclusion is chilling - the monsters are free, they can strike again...

I loved the way you write teenage Sam and Dean, for a first attempt at pre-series, you did good!
Chiiyo86 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Brr, it's creepy. Now to next chapter!
Marlowe97 chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Whew, this was truly a creepy, Halloween-worthy fic. I love this, the tension-build-up, the pranks. Would love to see the picture of Dean *grins* I also love that we never really know who did that, what those things were and why they captured that many people. Did they really eat them? Also perfect that they got away *shudder* as it should be with a Halloween-fic.

Interesting, how matter-of-fact Dean deals with his Dad going on his "anniversary bender" for a whole week...

Really well done, I haven't come across too many of your fics (*cough* this is the first *cough*) but I'll definitely put you on my 'to read' list!
astalder27 chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
so CREEPY! just what i needed for halloween lol. great job, i love the brotherly dynamic and your descriptions of the bodies and the room Sam was kept in almost made me gag! terrific job
Onari chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Nice one!

L xx
masondixon chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
That was a good Halloween story...scary and gory. But Sam and Dean got away safely so it did have a good ending. Thank You.
Harrigan chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
I really liked this glimpse into their pre-series lives! I'm out of town and sorry that I have limited time and can't list all the reasons why I like it, but I will say that this worked on so many levels. VERY atmospheric and creepy. I thought the boys (and their view of their dad) were very believable - just as I would imagine them in 1995.

And without giving anything away, the ending was a choice that few writers make, and was all the more satisfying for being so realistic.

(I will confess that some of my favorite things were Sam trying to find ways to escape and willing himself to use the one grotesque potential weapon he might have at his disposal, and each of the boys being solicitous and protective of the other!)

This was a great treat for Halloween. Thanks for sharing!
lelann37 chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
great story! very interesting thanks for sharing!
Harrigan chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Yikes this is creepy!

I've always thought the idea that John disappearing on an 'anniverary bender' was totally in character, and I love seeing what you propose might have happened that time of year in 1995. Can't wait for the rest!
masondixon chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Wow, didn't know there would be more than one chapter! That was a welcome surprise. I look forward to chapter 2. Thank You.