Reviews for Phallic Vegetables Are Never Enough
HollyShannenForever chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
ohhh, that was seriously fucking hot! GO ESME AND CARLISLE! And i love Renee in this one lol
TrekGames23 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Renee is too much lol and this fic was too delicious ;p
Mrs-Esme-Platt-Cullen chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
funny lol
TWIHARDalltheway chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
OMG the story was fuckin hilarious my favorite line was this "rainbows and fucking unicorns dancing with stars and glitter in front of my eyes" That is one hell of an orgasm!
Mari Rosier chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
SO FUCKING GOOD! HAHA

Really, great job! XD
mythicalpolitician chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Oh God! Can we have a sequel? Something to do with the manhandler? Maybe Carlisle forces her to tell him the produce stories etc. and he decides to take the manhandler into his own hands :P
KiyaRaven chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Bwahaha! The Manhandler! Oh, bb. So much goodness in this. What a hot, dirty couple you've created in Esme & Doc C - and Renee was a fucking hoot!

I'm so proud that you've done this. It take a LOT of guts to write your first fic and you've done a brilliant job.

Well done, bb.

I'mma vote for you now!

*smoochies*

Kiya x
emmettroselover chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Wow...that was hot and intense and I loved it! I am a huge fan of all the Cullens and you totally made Carlisle and Esme OOC but in a good way. It was realistic as well with them being humans. I loved how you had the kids interact and you had small side stories going on like Jasper and Alice fighting, Emmett and Rosalie flirting and teasing, and Edward and Bella crushing on one another. It was great and definitely was a naughty fic with lots of lemons lol.
kikikinz chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
OMG! I loved this! You did such a great job. This was your first? You should def do more!

Good luck with the contest. Remmber that it's a public vote, so you and your friends can vote tomorrow!

kiki