Reviews for The Hunt
O_O Okay, then
JFK chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Love this please continue
lllll chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Hey I really like this fic so please tell me you did not give up
ViKsAtA chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
heheh... gonna finnish it in the next 3-4 year probably? That's a joke, but I'll be waiting for the next chappy! :D Love ya!
3waypetal chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
Awesome job, I absolutely love this story and hope that you finish it one day. It was this story that got me to really like Near, Matt, and Mello together.
amour tue lentement chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
I sure hope you get everything figured out, because you've got me hooked already :)
ghostie200011 chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
One thing I've noticed so far that has slightly bothered me (grammar nazi) is your usage of "troupe"

"Troupe" means 'a group of dancers, actors, or other entertainers who tour to different venues'

I think the word you're looking for is "troop" which means 'a group of soldiers, esp. a cavalry unit commanded by a captain, or an airborne unit.'

Also, when Near asks "L, when was the last time you slept?"

L replies "A while," which doesn't really make as much sense as "A while ago,".

But grammar-nazidom aside, I do love your stories and am enthralled by your newish story u Keep up the good work!
AkaiTsumi chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
Holy crap. You've done it AGAIN. Wow. Seriously, you're like, the Shakespeare of fanfiction or something ... revolutionizing writing as we know it...

But, hell, this story is amazing. It's absolutely incredible - your creativity and imagination, not to mention the fantastic writing skills they're matched with... I'm almost lost for words, every time I read something of yours. This story's particularly awesome because of the AU. XD It's like, this is how vampires are supposed to be written, not the sparkly ice blocks in Twilight. And how all the characters fit in is brilliant. Your OCs are great, (specially Odd!) and I nearly had a heart attack when Naomi and Raye turned up.

And much as I can't wait til the next chapter, take all the time you want to write it, coz then it'll be even more amazing and worth the wait than if you force yourself to produce something. Still, we'll all be waiting eagerly for that!
ohhai chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
Oh why do the best stories end up unfinished? This is probably one of the best fics I've ever had the pleasure of reading, and I've been reading fanfic for more years than I remember. All of your writing is brilliant actually, but this is truly epic. I know your life is busy but I'm hoping you'll be able to throw us a bone soon. I'm sure everyone else is waiting on the edges of their seats like I am.
Deprivation chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
*Is waiting for an update to this great idea

Patience has not depleted yet.
corriandar chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
Loving this ;)

/not so patiently waiting for an update D: It's been months! Please don't give up!
twinklestar148 chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
So is Light really searching for Beyond? To figure out how to make a cure by using his blood? WooWEE! That's exciting!

I can't believe I didn't read this before. But I was all "Oh, well, since she hasn't updated it in so long it probably won't be finished and I hate reading stuff that I like that won't ever be updated" BUT since reading your AN's I have hope that someday, somehow, this story will be completed. If only just a small, little hope ;D

As always your writing never fails to keep me (or anyone by the looks of things) intrigued and I love your characterizations of everyone. You have wonderful descriptions and a very pure, wise outlook on life as well as a great sense of humor.

Oh, and Vampire!Light Sex. I cannot wait for LxLight. Fur realsies, though. And I was totally thinking about Vampire!Light today. My thought process was like "Bro, I bet girl!Light would be such a femme fatale. And she'd totally wear dangerous red heels. Like, blood red. Blood. VAMPIRE!LIGHT! Must AWAY!"

I swear I'm done now.

Hope real life isn't kicking your ass too much anymore.

Peace!

Twinkle
scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
I know this review is ages late, since it's, you know, almost August, but I freaking love this. It's gripping, funny, and the character's are just awesome. (I think my favorite so far is Beyond Birthday.) Heck, this whole thing is just epic awesome modeled into a fanfic.

And hey, don't you worry about slow updates; when something is this good, we the readers are more than happy to wait. ;)

-Eggy
The Banana Boat chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
Yay! Someone finally did a vampire-twist-thing with my beloved death note characters! Nothing really to say except LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! LITERALLY can't WAIT!