Reviews for Blood Stained Shores
lightball34 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Wow that was down-right horrorfying. *shudders*
KnifeEdgeProductions chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I was REALLY impressed by this. Like, REALLY. Good work, scared the crap outa me TBH. I had a dream about it.
zack chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
...fuck this awsome xD
Forest Girl Kaz chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I don’t read fanfics often anymore but this intrigued me when I read the summary and I have to say, it was pretty good!

I love how you created the atmosphere of the lake and especially that of the night with Link’s constant waking up and the way you describe things really takes the reader into the world. You seem to have a talent for words, with phrases such as ‘wickedly jagged’, made it interesting to read.

I liked the idea of an entire lake being in the Lost Woods. That place is so big I often wonder if there are entire countries hiding in there!… Oh wait… haha. You highlighted well that even though the village is safe, the woods can be full of danger.

As for the plot itself, while overall it makes a nice little oneshot, I did feel that I wasn’t really connected to Marla or Serge. I found myself not caring that much when they died. Sure it was sad but the only thing in my mind was “Please don’t kill Saria!” Lol. Perhaps if we had seen more of them messing around at the lake before the night I might have known them a bit better.

Anyway, just thought I’d share my thoughts. Keep up the good writing .
The Chimeran Vampire chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
have you ever considered continuing this story? I know this is a oneshot but i would love to see link fight Murhaan and maybe have it be a stalemate. just a suggestion.
FEARFAN chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Holy shit. Nice...
LinkHammer chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Hoo boy that was a truly magnificent piece of work. It sent shivers up my spine...oh I'm never going camping out near a strange lake. You built up the suspense really well not to mention the emotions of the characters...poor Serge and Marla. The action / death scenes were also well done though I'm still freaked out by how I can actualy picture Murhaan riving Serge's chest open and pinning Marla to the tree through the neck with his scythe.

Also, I loved how you ended this story with the crimson sky and the blood stained shores of the lake.

Keep up the fantastic work.

A seriously freaked out LinkHammer