Reviews for Mask of Sanity
Guest chapter 25 . 12/12/2015
Love love love this story!
Kurokaga chapter 25 . 10/28/2015
this is the best criminal minds crossover . ever . i love this soooo much . thank you for writing this . this is the sweetest 'family' of winchester ever
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
This story has been finished for so long, that I feel a little ridiculous for writing a review, but I can't help myself. It is self-indulgent to put your own characters in two different shows. But no one cares because you do it so friggin well. I love how the Sweeds interact with the characters from these shows. I've read the other stories with these characters and in every one, you manage to walk the fine line between making them important and necessary, but not overbearing. So often other writers try to force another character into the plot where there is no room for one. But you have found, in my opinion, the one category where the Supernatural show is lacking in people: and family outside of the hunting world. And you do such a good job of seamlessly filling this category in. I love it. On a website drowning in cliches, your characters are refreshingly different.
weasleychick32 chapter 25 . 8/9/2015
You did such an amazing job with this. You never fail to blow me away.
BehindDamonEyes chapter 25 . 7/25/2015
I was a little hesitant to read a story with the extra characters. I'm so glad I didn't bypass this story. It was excellent. I think you got the tone just right for everyone. Thanks so much for a fun read!
XandyNZ chapter 25 . 6/11/2015
Awesome crossover... Very believable and interesting case...
Lil'Am chapter 25 . 4/28/2015
Awesome story ! :D And I loved the ending ! Poor Sam and Dean ;) I'm sure they're going to enjoy it but they'll never say it out loud.
Your story was really amazing I loved the Sweeds and now I'm thinking I should go read your others stories of them ;)
Thanks for writing it I really loved it
Shazza chapter 25 . 4/19/2015
That was fabulous! I'm sorry it's over. I've never seen Criminal Minds but I've had to go look up all their pictures and profiles. I didn't think I would like a crossover, however it was really enjoyable. Now I'm going to start on your Teen Wolf cossover. I'm excited! Happy 1000 reviews!
Shazza chapter 20 . 4/18/2015
I do so love that Dean has additional people to comfort him this time when he is so badly injured. Sam is always a constant nut this boy deserves more. Thanks for that.
Shazza chapter 16 . 4/18/2015
I've been reading along, fast as I have time for, and I'm stuck by how lucky I am to have found this story in its completed form! This was one of the best chapters in fanfic that I have ever read. Thanks for your time and efforts.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I think it'd be awesome if you write a story in this verse where the sweeds meet castiel!
Hundley chapter 25 . 9/19/2014
Just wanted to drop a note to say that I read all 25 chapters in the last couple of days. Late, I know, but the story was recommended by a poster on another site and I thought I would give it a try.

I don't watch CM, but I found all the characters in your story strong and interesting. I was sorry Dean was out of action for the last few chapters, but him taking a slice to the gut to save another was just what Dean would do.

Great read all the way through. I'm going to try some of your other stories and mark you for alerts to further stories. Thanks so much for a good read.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I need more of this universe! Anything!
leahk80 chapter 25 . 8/26/2014
awesome story!
Children-of-the-Blood chapter 25 . 6/18/2014
Hahahaha, brilliant :D very well done!
1,007 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »