Reviews for Mask of Sanity
JaniceC678 chapter 25 . 10h
GREAT story! As I mentioned earlier, cross-overs can be so difficult to keep EVERYONE in character, but you definitely managed it beautifully. I don't even know if you're still checking on reviews for this at this point, but just wanted to say I thoroughly enjoyed every moment. (Would have LOVED a scene with Sam actually saving Morgan just to drive the point home, but I can live without that. I know that hoping for another of these at this point is probably pointless, but damn...if the BAU happened to run into another unexplainable case, at least they know who to call.
JaniceC678 chapter 19 . 2/24
Great job with covering for Sam and Dean with Garcia's analysis. And you're right...anyone with a clue as to WHAT they were looking for, would be able to follow that pattern. Loved your logic of that.
JaniceC678 chapter 12 . 2/19
OMG...was just going to read one chapter because I have to go out but once Dean was caught I had to keep going. That scene when Reid and Prentiss show up was BRILLIANTLY done. I could actually see it playing out in my mind. You captured the tone perfectly. May have to just reread this part before moving on. Was anxious to see what happened, but I think I need to savor it a bit more, LOL.
JaniceC678 chapter 7 . 2/19
Nice juxtaposition with Prentiss thinking how the BAU is just in and out of people's lives when they're at their worst and something terrible has happened and that's why they were so close, because they only had each other, and Dean (or was it Sam) having been thinking pretty much the same thing a chapter or two back.

And Dean will probably cry if they have to torch that sweet ride of Gabe's, LOL!
JaniceC678 chapter 6 . 2/19
That whole scene was priceless...Sam and Dean sitting around watching TV and munching popcorn with a couple of the FBIs best and brightest, one of whom knows exactly who they are? Yeah...that was fascinating! Love how you kind of show the whole thing from Spencer's conflicted perspective. This is definitely one of those "there's no way this ends well" moments, but I'm sure you'll find a way to make that happen, LOL.
paula chapter 24 . 2/18
brilliantstorythanksforwritingit
JaniceC678 chapter 2 . 2/18
Just started this and had to drop a note, because it always takes me a while to finish a long story and I forget what want to say.

Anyway, I don't normally read crossovers, but I've found a few good ones here and there, and this is starting out great. The key thing is finding a writer who has a good feel for ALL the characters, and so far, you're capturing them all really well. Have not read your other stuff, but I already like the Sweeds. It's nice for the Winchesters to have friends outside of just what we see on the show.

Can't wait to see how you deal with the FBI thing, because if Sam and Dean thought Henrickson was bad, wait until they have the BAU breathing down their neck. Glad Spence decided to hold off saying anything (even if that seems slightly out of character) because otherwise the story might be over before it gets started. Not that I don't think Sam and Dean could have managed to avoid/escape even the BAU, because...well...duh. They're the freakin' Winchesters, but still, it would have pretty much ended the story, LOL. Anyway, looking forward to the rest of it as time permits!
Rokkis chapter 25 . 1/26
But what about that poor kid who was possessed? What did the BAU decide to do with him? And what about the forensic evidence?
Bookworm85 chapter 25 . 12/27/2016
This is the first story of yours that I've read. I really like the Sweeds. You had enough description and backstory that I was able to get to know them without reading your other stories first. I like that Dean and Sam have a "normal" family that they are close to. I love Jo Sweed especially, with her endearments and affectionate touches.
Love the humor in Chapter 4.
I love Reid in Chap 5.
The tension in Chap 6 was great. I loved the brotherly moments between Sam and Dean, the easy way they interacted with the family, and the contrast between that and the fact that everyone was worried what everyone else was going to do (with the exception of Emily).
Chap 10- I love Tommy and Sam's cuddling ("manly backslapping), and how Luke flinched forward to protect Dean on the video. I can tell how much they care for each other.
Chap 11- Loved the scene with Dean and Luke.
Chap 13- The geekfest between Reid and Sam, and protective!Derek and protective!Dean make me smile.
Chap 23- Jake's texts made me giggle.
Chap 24- I love Bobby Singer.
Chap 25- Wonderfully sweet ending!
I know I skipped over specific notes on several chapters, but I loved this whole story. Good setup with the case, nice action, and I loved the family support and love. I'm really glad I came across this story.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/6/2016
This was the first of these stories I found but I read all the proceeding ones before reading this one. Glad I took the time to do so. I have really enjoyed reading this and look forward to the rest. Thanks Sasha £££
ngregory763 chapter 25 . 10/20/2016
I loved this crossover soooo much! The exchanged between Sam and Reed were great and I loved Hotch working with the boys. Please tell me you'll think about doing another one. .. maybe where Dean and Emily hook up? ?
SpiderRealm chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
Loved the chapter!
I am so glad that it was Reid who saw Sam! I cannot wait until they confront each other! And I cannot wait until Castiel shows up! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
...Interesting.
I'm not a huge fan of OCs in stories unless they'd done right, and introducing them immediately at the beginning before canon characters doesn't count as right to me. But, I am going to give this story a chance, mostly because I want to see Reid interacting with Dean and Sam. :D
Guest chapter 25 . 12/12/2015
Love love love this story!
Kurokaga chapter 25 . 10/28/2015
this is the best criminal minds crossover . ever . i love this soooo much . thank you for writing this . this is the sweetest 'family' of winchester ever
1,020 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »