Reviews for Mask of Sanity
BehindDamonEyes chapter 25 . 7/25
I was a little hesitant to read a story with the extra characters. I'm so glad I didn't bypass this story. It was excellent. I think you got the tone just right for everyone. Thanks so much for a fun read!
XandyNZ chapter 25 . 6/11
Awesome crossover... Very believable and interesting case...
Lil'Am chapter 25 . 4/28
Awesome story ! :D And I loved the ending ! Poor Sam and Dean ;) I'm sure they're going to enjoy it but they'll never say it out loud.
Your story was really amazing I loved the Sweeds and now I'm thinking I should go read your others stories of them ;)
Thanks for writing it I really loved it
Shazza chapter 25 . 4/19
That was fabulous! I'm sorry it's over. I've never seen Criminal Minds but I've had to go look up all their pictures and profiles. I didn't think I would like a crossover, however it was really enjoyable. Now I'm going to start on your Teen Wolf cossover. I'm excited! Happy 1000 reviews!
Shazza chapter 20 . 4/18
I do so love that Dean has additional people to comfort him this time when he is so badly injured. Sam is always a constant nut this boy deserves more. Thanks for that.
Shazza chapter 16 . 4/18
I've been reading along, fast as I have time for, and I'm stuck by how lucky I am to have found this story in its completed form! This was one of the best chapters in fanfic that I have ever read. Thanks for your time and efforts.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I think it'd be awesome if you write a story in this verse where the sweeds meet castiel!
Hundley chapter 25 . 9/19/2014
Just wanted to drop a note to say that I read all 25 chapters in the last couple of days. Late, I know, but the story was recommended by a poster on another site and I thought I would give it a try.

I don't watch CM, but I found all the characters in your story strong and interesting. I was sorry Dean was out of action for the last few chapters, but him taking a slice to the gut to save another was just what Dean would do.

Great read all the way through. I'm going to try some of your other stories and mark you for alerts to further stories. Thanks so much for a good read.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I need more of this universe! Anything!
leahk80 chapter 25 . 8/26/2014
awesome story!
Children-of-the-Blood chapter 25 . 6/18/2014
Hahahaha, brilliant :D very well done!
J-Kid chapter 25 . 6/4/2014
I'm reviewing on the cellphone which does not show captchas on this site or I'd log in- but this was awesome fun all around. Gotta say I love Jo and her family. They were some of he strongest characters in here, but I liked that a lot of the FBI agents and the police had to deal with "what's right isn't always easy/in black and white" and that sometimes you have to make calls outside of the box.

I suspected for a while that Gabe might have been related to Marley for no reason I can point a finger to now, but it made sense.

I'm not sure how I feel about Dr Spenser Reid (clearly he's competent and a good judge of character, but he doesn't exactly scream Agent material to me.) Then again, I've never seen Criminal Minds, so maybe he's meant to be a character thrust into an impossible situation and forced to survive, as in Chuck and Monk. I'm not typically a fan of the sensationalism of Law and Order or NCIS type shows, but your fic has me curious enough to do some research on this show.

I appreciate the religious elements of some of the characters too. It's not overbearing but it is just right and your comments on Jo ch 19? on the supernatural reveals in later seasons (another show I haven't seen, but I've picked up enough fanfic to get the gist) made me laugh because that's just about right. They never say anything outright but their actions and convictions give the proof of their beliefs without belittling or sweetening things as some might be tempted to do. Kudos!
Falan chapter 25 . 4/30/2014
Great story! Much appreciated being able to read it. I'm not always all for primary original characters (especially ones created in a previous story I haven't read), but you did an excellent job! Thanks for writing.
Dana Norris chapter 25 . 4/23/2014
OMG, you've finished it! I'm going to start from the very beginning and read it all at once. Hooray!
Eiseman04 chapter 25 . 4/1/2014
I loved this story! I stayed up very late just to finish it since I couldn't wait to see what happened. I usually don't like the crossover universe, but this was excellent! I love the way you write the brothers and I love your Sweeds family. I would enjoy another story of this crossover since the BAU has now been exposed to the supernatural world (both literally and figuratively).

On a more direct note, I am very impressed with your writing skills! I wish you had more stories since I've been reading everything you've written in the last two weeks. I look forward to more of your superb work! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
1,003 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »