Reviews for Mask of Sanity
Great story!
Donni chapter 25 . 2/10
this is lovely
Dorothy4 chapter 6 . 1/15
This is my favorite chapter in the whole story. The multiple layers of who knows what and who doesn't know, keeps me both tense and giggling. I tried to explain the complex humor and tension to a friend and got blank stares. Of course, my friend doesn't read fic or watch Supernatural, so it probably wasn't the best example of why you should start reading fix. But, it is definitely a fantastically well written chapter.
Dorothy4 chapter 3 . 1/15
This is by far my favorite Supernatural and Criminal Minds crossover. I love how you play them and Dean being his stupid "must do things my way" ignoring all the issues that might come up. And just fyi I watched a forensic show a while back and apparently pen manufacturers change their ink composition every year just a little, it is to aid in detecting forgeries. I don't know when they started it, but there might have been a way for Garcia or a lab to figure out how old the tattoo ink was, though I don't know what help that would have been as even vengeful spirit has to get new pens every once in a while. Going back to the story now.
lastarael chapter 25 . 8/14/2017
Wow! What a wonderfully well-written story. You absolutely nailed the characters. Great plot and execution. Excellent fic.
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 6/20/2017
Oh wow, something else I hadn't given consideration to...what the Winchesters presence could mean to the FBI and their thoughts about the Sweed family.
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 6/20/2017
Oh wow, I should have known that reid would immediately sopt Sam and recognize him. So glad he chose to keep his observation to himself for the moment. Can't wait to read what happens when he and Sam actually talk for the first time.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
So glad I re-read the story Practice and then decided to check out your site allowing me to find this story. It has my most two favorite television shows in the world and the Sweed Family as an added bonus. What more could I ask for. Definitely going to be reading these chapters over the next few days!

Loving the start of this story!
aapenname chapter 25 . 3/14/2017
This is awesome. I'm a little bummed that Dean and Morgan didn't connect, but the Sam-Reid made it all worth it. Excellent work.
aapenname chapter 13 . 3/14/2017
Ohmigosh. This is so perfect I could scream. Sam and Spencer geeking out together are the things dreams are made of. I'm hoping Derek and Dean come around before it's over. You are a mad genius and I am in awe.
JaniceC678 chapter 25 . 2/25/2017
GREAT story! As I mentioned earlier, cross-overs can be so difficult to keep EVERYONE in character, but you definitely managed it beautifully. I don't even know if you're still checking on reviews for this at this point, but just wanted to say I thoroughly enjoyed every moment. (Would have LOVED a scene with Sam actually saving Morgan just to drive the point home, but I can live without that. I know that hoping for another of these at this point is probably pointless, but damn...if the BAU happened to run into another unexplainable case, at least they know who to call.
JaniceC678 chapter 19 . 2/24/2017
Great job with covering for Sam and Dean with Garcia's analysis. And you're right...anyone with a clue as to WHAT they were looking for, would be able to follow that pattern. Loved your logic of that.
JaniceC678 chapter 12 . 2/19/2017
OMG...was just going to read one chapter because I have to go out but once Dean was caught I had to keep going. That scene when Reid and Prentiss show up was BRILLIANTLY done. I could actually see it playing out in my mind. You captured the tone perfectly. May have to just reread this part before moving on. Was anxious to see what happened, but I think I need to savor it a bit more, LOL.
JaniceC678 chapter 7 . 2/19/2017
Nice juxtaposition with Prentiss thinking how the BAU is just in and out of people's lives when they're at their worst and something terrible has happened and that's why they were so close, because they only had each other, and Dean (or was it Sam) having been thinking pretty much the same thing a chapter or two back.

And Dean will probably cry if they have to torch that sweet ride of Gabe's, LOL!
JaniceC678 chapter 6 . 2/19/2017
That whole scene was priceless...Sam and Dean sitting around watching TV and munching popcorn with a couple of the FBIs best and brightest, one of whom knows exactly who they are? Yeah...that was fascinating! Love how you kind of show the whole thing from Spencer's conflicted perspective. This is definitely one of those "there's no way this ends well" moments, but I'm sure you'll find a way to make that happen, LOL.
1,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »