Reviews for Mask of Sanity
samiyyahg chapter 11 . 7/9/2010
awesome...lol love the xover
Weasel Fu chapter 11 . 7/9/2010
I liked this chapter. It seems like Reid has a theory he's working on in private.
syl chapter 11 . 7/9/2010
you know what...this is a badass cliffhanger...uuurgggh...come on put the next chapter up...I'm addicted to this story and you#re doing this to me?

hu! badass!

really love this story, so well written, all characters...ha just love it!
GhostJ chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Please don't feel awkward for including your characters in 2 worlds. I'm personally loving it! I will admit it's making me want to take another crack at Criminal Minds too, which considering my last experience with it is quite a feat in itself.

Keep it up!
linen-and-curls chapter 11 . 7/9/2010
ughh no! please continue! you've cut it off so cruelly! i just want this to play out! afnlaknawlkengfa
vonnie836 chapter 11 . 7/9/2010
Oh wow, now they are all in deep doodoo. Wonder how they going to get out of that. I hope Reed will voice his doubts and bring his own perspective in, so maybe the others will start doubting too. Great chapter with a lot of anxiety and I wonder what Sam found. Hugs, Vonnie
Ophite68 chapter 11 . 7/9/2010
I'm so torn! On the one hand, thrilled to have more of this story. And it is a really engaging chapter. On the other hand, Ahggg, why can I never make myself wait until I have two or more chapters stocked up, because I want more.

Anyway. Excellent!
LucidKren chapter 11 . 7/9/2010
:D And that would be the sound of it hitting the fan. Great work! I look forward to reading more.
Natasha K chapter 11 . 7/9/2010
Annnnd the plot thickens! Great chapter. Can't wait to read more!
Tari Roo chapter 11 . 7/8/2010
What a cliffhanger! We knew it was coming but to end the chapter on that note? sigh ...

excellent read as always and I am thoroughly enjoying your characterisation of the BAU Agents... makes me want to watch the earlier seasons of criminal minds all over again.

WatchOutForIce chapter 11 . 7/8/2010
...well.

...well.

Well, that's a HELL of a place to stop! *stares* *double checks to make sure there isn't anymore* *stares*

*prods* ...well...well, HELL!

Dude! *offended* MORE!
Fireman Phil chapter 11 . 7/8/2010
Very nice. I wonder how many writers would have succombed to the temptation to use the F-word? I'm glad you didn't. "Crap" was a good choice, enabling Luke (& the deputy)to describe the predicament without lowering himself or tarnishing his image. You take very good care with your OC's.

Did DQ pay you for the plug? :)
ChaiGrl chapter 11 . 7/8/2010
I almost couldn't read the chapter at one go. I was so worried about what was going to happen to everyone. LOL. Thanks sooo much for the update. It was well worth the wait. I loved Jake's reaction to hearing the FBI talk about Dean the way they were. As always, I am exctied to read more. Until then, take care and Happy Writing!
Morath Isil Durunya chapter 11 . 7/8/2010
Ah, the jig is up. Excited for the upcoming confrontation and wondering what Luke is gonna pull out of nowhere. Brainwashed, *snort*. Nice. New chapter soon? Plweeeeease.
annabell14 chapter 11 . 7/8/2010
Great chapter, love the ending! Can't wait to see how this is going to play out! Update again soon please.
1,025 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 .. Last Next »