Reviews for The Hitchhiker
michaelfmx chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Um...creepy.
jagged1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
It was a nice way to weave the Chuck verse with urban legend, and I am glad I read it to balance out your other one! :)

Thanks!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Great Halloween story.
Wepdiggy chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Know what I took from this? Even dead people can see how butt-crazy in love Chuck and Sarah are, and those two idiots are the only ones that can't figure it out, lol. Nice holiday fun. Thanks for sharing, Mikki! )
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Nice to see a traditional Halloween story! The ghostly hitchhiker who vanishes, often having just saved their lift from something, is as least an old a concept as cars themselves! So it's really nice to see it being done so well. Doesn't require any OOC, although on reflection if Chuck had suddenly run out the house to drive to the middle of nowhere wouldn't Casey or Sarah have followed him? Minor quibble. Brilliant story, loved it!
lspigpsi0303 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
OMG! Is this based on a short story thingy? I read it in a book once... A couple of years ago but I always liked to read it o3o Awesome as usual! :D
RIPBryceLarkin chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I'll take a Charah story with a ghost over just a scary story any day! Cute one-shot and the name Ned makes me think of another show I miss, Pushing Daisies. It put a smile on my face so thanks :)
Poa chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Oh, I liked this very much, Mikki! Well-written, spooky, and a twist at the end! Thank you and Happy Halloween!
Jimmy-J105 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Great story. Thanks for writing it.
seaboji chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
what a great ghost story for halloween...with a little charah thrown in as a bonus. thanks!
WeAreAllStoriesInTheEnd chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
What a great Halloween story!

Ok, I don't know if you watch Supernatural, but that was too much like the plot of the pilot episode. The ghost chick was called the Woman in White and she hitchhikes rides from men, takes them to her house and then kills them. Or something like that, havn't seen it for years.

Anyway, i'll stop rambling. Awesome job! Damn, I need to write a Halloween story now.
Asgardian750 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Spooky stuff. It was good but spooky.
beckwee chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Hmm. That was slightly creepy and heartwarming all rolled up into one. Glad to see two posts from you in one day. Very nice gift. Thanks for this!
DLK chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Definitely lighter than your update to "A Collection of Dates", yet also just as good. Chuck's natural need to help people averts the duo's end while also propelling each character to face the elephant in the room (or car in this case). Nice. Hmm, too bad we can't have any ghosts pull this stunt in canon. Sure would be nice as a shortcut. Well, I think you went for a low keyed emotional expression of love (really, I think pulling out the big guns with the ILY wouldn't have fit Sarah at this specific juncture) with tones of the supernatural, and, to me, you nailed it. Great all around.

DK