Reviews for Tale of the Demon Fox
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 5 . 4/16
Long. Thick. Forceful.

I'm dying imao. Hahahahaha. This is, by far, the most AMAZING Naruto/Rosario Vampire crossover story. Ever. Point. Blank. Period. Finally, I found one that doesn't nerf the ever loving fuck outta Naruto. Jesus. No idea why mans take him at his strongest only to have him get owned by Saizou of all people, a fuckin' fodder in the RosarioVampire world let alone the Naruto verse. So retarded, man. It's like, if they want a weaker Naruto then don't take him at his strongest. Fuck.

Anyway, this story's amazing and yh, the mangaka of RosarioVampire is fuckin' retarded. Why would he have the headmaster induct Tsukune into the school when he knows he'd be killed by the Enforcement team? Stupid. The series was brainless, overrun with terrible clichés and some of the most obnoxious poorly written jokes I've ever seen.

Not this fic tho.

It's golden :D
Aku no Kotei chapter 8 . 3/30
shame that you dropped this story
Pedro52 chapter 8 . 3/7
awesome
Infinite.Zero9 chapter 8 . 2/10
PLEASE UPDATE!¡!
Blitzstrahl chapter 5 . 1/25
Yes exactly Medusa a High Priestess of Athena is raped by Poseidon in a Athenian temple. Athena's response? "...Oh Poseidon is a male, it's his right to rape as he pleases, but you Medusa, how dare you be raped in my temple?! for this I damn you..." And in the end Medusa is the "bad guy" who get's decapitated.
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 1/24
Hmm, you place to much emphasis on Konoha's importance when you compare it to the USA.

Uzushio was destroyed taking an entire Ninja discipline with it. So muck knowledge was lost the entire world called Jiraiya the only remaining master of Fuin...

Hell Soragakure, Ame, and even Yuki should have been world superpowers but are considered out of the way backwater hick villages...
Dragon-Warrior-93 chapter 2 . 10/6/2016
while many will say that relationship happened way too fast i would disagree as monsters in rosariovampire are mostly looking for a strong mate so it would be extremely likely that once they found one they would state a claim to said powerful individual
Nargus chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
I wish you would continue the story...it's getting interesting :(
Jack Kincaid chapter 8 . 6/12/2016
tears
Jack Kincaid chapter 8 . 6/12/2016
I want to kill you for not finishing this (not literally )

*tears*
Juubi No Okami chapter 8 . 5/22/2016
Great
this is the greates fanfic i ever read
Dragoncyber22 chapter 8 . 5/17/2016
continues the story
Yugi the Godfather of Games chapter 8 . 4/17/2016
I have wanted 2 ask u this question many years ago when I 1st found this fic do u plan on making the RV verse Kyubbi one of Narutos mates 2 go along w Moka. Also where u having Moka make fun Mizore monster heritage by calling them insane 4 loving the cold or was that just ur own personally feeling toward the cold & snow
KyuubiNaruto2812 chapter 3 . 4/16/2016
LOL in chapter three when Moka was fighting Kurumu I thought he wrote bitch haired succubus
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 3/27/2016