Reviews for Tale of the Demon Fox
Infinite.Zero9 chapter 8 . 2/10
PLEASE UPDATE!ยก!
Blitzstrahl chapter 5 . 1/25
Yes exactly Medusa a High Priestess of Athena is raped by Poseidon in a Athenian temple. Athena's response? "...Oh Poseidon is a male, it's his right to rape as he pleases, but you Medusa, how dare you be raped in my temple?! for this I damn you..." And in the end Medusa is the "bad guy" who get's decapitated.
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 1/24
Hmm, you place to much emphasis on Konoha's importance when you compare it to the USA.

Uzushio was destroyed taking an entire Ninja discipline with it. So muck knowledge was lost the entire world called Jiraiya the only remaining master of Fuin...

Hell Soragakure, Ame, and even Yuki should have been world superpowers but are considered out of the way backwater hick villages...
Dragon-Warrior-93 chapter 2 . 10/6/2016
while many will say that relationship happened way too fast i would disagree as monsters in rosariovampire are mostly looking for a strong mate so it would be extremely likely that once they found one they would state a claim to said powerful individual
Nargus chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
I wish you would continue the story...it's getting interesting :(
Jack Kincaid chapter 8 . 6/12/2016
tears
Jack Kincaid chapter 8 . 6/12/2016
I want to kill you for not finishing this (not literally )

*tears*
Juubi No Okami chapter 8 . 5/22/2016
Great
this is the greates fanfic i ever read
Dragoncyber22 chapter 8 . 5/17/2016
continues the story
Yugi the Godfather of Games chapter 8 . 4/17/2016
I have wanted 2 ask u this question many years ago when I 1st found this fic do u plan on making the RV verse Kyubbi one of Narutos mates 2 go along w Moka. Also where u having Moka make fun Mizore monster heritage by calling them insane 4 loving the cold or was that just ur own personally feeling toward the cold & snow
KyuubiNaruto2812 chapter 3 . 4/16/2016
LOL in chapter three when Moka was fighting Kurumu I thought he wrote bitch haired succubus
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
Good job
Frozen Fox 95 chapter 8 . 3/13/2016
I wish you could finish this story
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
Not my cup.

I wish someone would make a Rosario Naruto crossover when Naruto actually thinks Moka is disgusting. The way Moka hides herself away should get on his nerves, granted this Naruto is far from canon Naruto but still.
The whole 2 different personalities in one person grates on my nerves, I just wish someone would point that out in one of their fics instead of humping canon's leg so much just cause it grants you reassurance cause people like canon.
Ranmaleopard chapter 8 . 2/25/2016
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more. Please continue!