Reviews for The Ring Around The Moon
CitrineFleur chapter 3 . 1/26/2019
I’m under the impression that since it’s been years since you wrote this you probably won’t continue if, but I must say this is one of my absolute favourites and I would love to read more if it was ever updated!
Grace chapter 1 . 5/16/2018
Found this a couple years again and fell in love with it. Sadly, I forgot the title and have been searching endlessly for it. Finally I’ve found it at last! I love the plot and hope you’ll update soon!
CitrineFleur chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Awesome story! Please continue for a few more chapters, Pretty please! *does puppy eyes* I really, really, really need to know what happens next! xoxo
27kirune12 chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please pleasePlease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please . . .

UPDATE ! ! !
teshichan chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Hi there! I read all three chapters today. :) you got me hooked!

You write really well. Loved how you can be so subtle yet precise with details.

I see you haven't updated in... 3 years. But here's to the optimistic side of me thinking that you'll still update. :)

Hope you update soon!
IchigoMoonCutter chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
This is a beautifully sad story. I wish you would continue it, if you can spare the time.
fandomgirl2012 chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Would love to find out what happens next! I think I know who they are but, I want to read further to see if I was right. Hope you update soon!
scarlett00002 chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
I really like this story, I hope you update
Beanatrix LeString chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This is from your email from the doctor who story. I really just used a calculator. Give me your email. You're the only person who responded to my review. I'm writing a star trek famfic and I would like your opinion on it first.
Cima1305 chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
omgz this story is so awesome! I love how you wrote Ichigo and his interactions with Rukia. I hope you update, as I can't wait to find out what happens!
RukiLex chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
Nicely done - a setup! XD Now we get to see what the hooded wonders are up to...I can imagine who they might be, but I'll hold off guessing for now and wait. Hehehe.

Gotta feel sorry for poor Ichigo. So sad and unwanted...sighs.
RukiLex chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
LOL, I loved the A/N at the end explaining Ichigo's...ah...condition. Hehehe. Very sweet portrayal of Ichigo as an innocent, although I guess he sort of is in the anime, at least to begin with. Loved teh bath scene. Very cute!

Lex
Aitzuri chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
I'm absolutely hooked to your story! i love the concept, and the way it's developing... i liked how you added mystery and intrigue to it by introducing Keigo and the hooded men (i have no idea who they are) i love how you portray Ichigo's innocence,it's so adorable! in some scenes Rukia's feelings and thoughts are not very clear (to me anyway.. if they aren't, that's just me being crazy.. i tend to not notice some things) ichigo's curious interactions make me smile, it's too cute! it's certainly a refreshing way to portray him :) i like your writing style too, it's one of the things that make me love this story. i'm confused, does Rukia care for Ichigo like a son? will it become love eventually? i'm dying to see how that's going to work out XD i'd like to keep reading this story, so update plz! *too enthusiastic*
RukiLex chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Aww...I love how he compares Rukia to "Mis Yoruichi". Very sweet - I love the innocent child Ichigo in your fic. And I like his seeing Rukia as his "guardian angel." I want to pinch his cheek! *grins*

Great concept - look forward to reading more of it, GG!

Lex
nightsky321 chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Great chapter! I was so excited when I saw that you updated this.

The first hooded figure is Toussen, right? And I'm thinking that the second one is Tessai since he was interested about Ichigo, and he is a pretty big guy.