Reviews for The Academy Phantom
DannyPhantomPhan chapter 25 . 8/26
I freaking love this story I'm in love. How do I fall out I just need to know how I follow I'm not a noob I just I don't know? Thank you and goodbye love you your work is awesome can't wait for the next update I mean your work is just so good. Danny is the best!
Stevonnieandpercabeth chapter 25 . 7/18
I logged in to follow this but I don't really see the point as it's been 3 years
Shincore chapter 2 . 6/22
It would be nice if he had some Physical strength and a stronger body(Like bleach)
Seki108 chapter 25 . 5/27
Checking back up on this again. Still nothing.

One long hiatus followed by a three year...and probably permanent one. It was good while it lasted
Regular Dude chapter 11 . 5/10
How about like an OC with powers like Danny but he's evil sort of like a continuous antagonist someone who is like Danny's equal but never completely go and sometimes acts as a anti-hero hm? Maybe a clone? (nah dani's already that) or maybe someone who had an accident with ghost
ZonZus chapter 25 . 4/24
For a story that freely combines DP with RV I have to say I'm found myself enjoying it more than I originally thought I would.
I like how Tsukune has nothing to do with the story and it's basically Danny taking his place, this I think just made the whole experience better as even though it's the same story it's different. As someone whose read the RV manga it was a blast to see that this story took more from the manga than the anime. Even the parts that were incredibly familiar the fact that Danny is played more as the smart straight man instead of the hopeless idiot Tsukune was made the interaction all the better. What I didn't like was the points the story was to similar to their original source, at times I skimmed the parts I already knew having read and watched both series. But there was enough originality for me to become engrossed again. While I can only imagine what life is doing to you I do hope you continue the story, Danny having the harem fond all over him like they due is to much fun.
8.5 out of 10
May increase if series continues.
Three Words. FUCKING UPDATE THIS!
bookboy6x3 chapter 19 . 4/11
love this story!
plz continue
wolf chapter 25 . 1/15
so when is the next chapter going to come up?
Phantom5208 chapter 25 . 1/12
This was one of the first fanfics I ever read. And now that it has been dead for three years with seemingly no hope for revival. I'm sad that I'll never know the ending and that ghost fang never finished. R.I.P. For a great story.
WeeDevil chapter 25 . 1/5
plz update soon love it cant wait to read more
Nine tails of darkness flame chapter 25 . 12/31/2015
Great story really late finding this but while I reading I was hoping this was going to happen. One that plant ghost was gonna be in the sunflowers arc two the ghostly wail would come out against the fox guy three inner moka would have a moment with danny when he was thanking everyone he just rip the seal off. four vald will come fight and beat dannny so he can have a new reason to get stronger knowing its someone out there who can beat him. Last wanted the girls parents to come like in the anime. Sorry not sure how to spell there names off the top of my head.
Totong chapter 25 . 12/29/2015
Finally I found it! A fantastic Danny Phantom/RosarioVampire crossover! It's Really Freaking Awesome! I couldn't what would happen next. Anyways it seems the one the headmaster is speaking to is Clockwork himself and it seems he planned the whole thing to make Danny even stronger. And it seems Saizou and his back up tasted the fury of a phantom. I wonder how the monstrels gonna react when they found out Danny is a halfa. I'm this story is gonna update soon! Onwards true believer, excelsior!
Yugilee123 chapter 25 . 12/27/2015