Reviews for The Academy Phantom
the typewrited chapter 25 . 4/22
oh my gosh!
I can't believe I didn't find this before. This is amazing!
I've never watched Rosario Vampire, but now I'd like to.
It's been a while since you've updated this story, but I can't wait for the next chapter.
DragonWarrior20 chapter 1 . 4/19
Very interesting.
The Truth of Words chapter 13 . 4/1
Vampiric ghost... Badass...
Jeremiah Bull chapter 4 . 3/25
If you want to make a crossover that gathers more than fringe attention: work on actual characterization and plot.

I'm only on chapter four and I'm giving this up because it's a boring copy/paste. Seriously. It's so copy/paste that it's even shallower than the original story.

The manga your story is based off of is all tropes and no substance. You have the opportunity to remedy that here, but so far you haven't. I've seen zero initiative.

Maybe you fix that later, but it doesn't seem likely. Hope this comment convinces you use at least a tiny shred of realism in the future.
martian-general-bookworm chapter 25 . 3/3
I just found this story, fell in love with it and then looked at the last time it was updated

*goes to find a nice dark corner to cry in*

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE DON'T ABANDON THIS STORY!
DragonKingDragneel25 chapter 25 . 2/22
Great story. Can't wait to see what you do next.
Matt chapter 10 . 2/20
Mizore's story always makes my hart clench with feels LOL
DeltaMLP chapter 21 . 2/5
I gotta admit, I love Danny stealing that catchphrase :)
DeltaMLP chapter 18 . 2/5
There's a difference between not helping, and being absurdly stupid. Why not just go intangible? Because it happened to Aono?
DeltaMLP chapter 5 . 2/5
I'm sticking with this story a bit more in hopes that it does improve like you mentioned at the beginning, but so far it's super cut and pastey with the only difference being Danny as the main character. I haven't seen any other differences besides Moka being less effective comparatively to canon.
Slenderbrine chapter 25 . 2/3
It was a year last time. It's been two years now. UPDATE
djett4 chapter 25 . 1/16
this story is awesome I love how you've had danny adapt to yhe school and everyone there I hope you pick this story up again its to good to be abandoned
Henri0812 chapter 25 . 12/29/2014
Please continue your great story (you are about to hit one of my favourite parts ;-)
Guest chapter 25 . 12/28/2014
I kinda feel sooty for the dude because having an angry Danny is worst than a pariah dark
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2014