Reviews for Worth the Effort
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 11/6
i doubt castle does fail to believe
mostly cause a castle would not hire him if he did not believe both the threat and skills of the body guard were real and b castle enjoys the random and far-fetched a bit too much to discount something that would make such a good story
Elise chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
:) Awesome!
work555 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
You worked those three together nicely.
Tanya Reed chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I really liked this! Good job!
Maia2 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Such a pleasure. To run into a story as beautifully written as this one.

but on a scale of restless spirit to Queen Mab, it rated more or less on the level of a troll. Made me smile, not only for the "dresden" feel to it, but because of the sad fact that I totally got the scale. Awesome.

You could tell she hadn't been there by the way she failed to pronounce the three exclamation marks that were an intrinsic part of the name. LOL. Awesomely captured his thought-pattern (he's not really speaking, is he?). Very well done.

This is a wonderful story, feels very "real" (as in something that could happen in these universes). Loved Kate's reactions to it all. And of course, Harry and Murphy rocked.

Thanks for sharing.

kimsmith chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Oh, he wouldn't be looking directly at her eyes-for a moment, I panicked, thinking Kate was going to get a soulgaze. But it would be completely in character for him to enjoy the view UP TO her eyes, via those long Beckett legs. At least until Murphy realized his gaze was traveling up her skirt and gave him a swift kick to increasingly tenderized parts.

An enjoyable read, and, yes, a good capture of Harry's voice.
marycarlyn chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
late to the story, but I loved the Crawling Eye ref-one of my favorite MST3K eps riffed on that movie
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Great job! Your Harry voice is perfect. I hope you write more of these.

Just thought I'd let you know though that Butcher has stated that Harry is around six feet nine inches tall (it's in the back of the "Welcome to the Jungle" graphic novel).
Blueninja33 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Good stuff! So happy to have another author in the Dresden/Castle section!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This is an excellent story which I really enjoyed; you did well in first person, which is usually harder to write. I just wish you hadn't included the one totally gratuitous "F**k."
Morrolan chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Love this.
BURN3 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
That was SO awesome! Dresden and Castle are favorites of mine. Dresden gets so short changed on the fan fiction front, it sucks. Maybe you'll write some more? Thanks.
Rhyolight04 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I loved seeing them together. Nice jb all around, and Beckett's last line was genius!
Mistress of the Knight chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Great Dresden tone! I must go away and watch Castle now!
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Excellent. -Just- the crossover I've been wanting to see, -just- the way I wanted to see it.