Reviews for 30 Minutes II: The Gathering Storm
EvilDaveCanada-Temp chapter 16 . 12/27/2017
Did you ever continue this possibly on another site?

You picked a decent spot to stop at least.

I think this like my 3rd or 4th time reading this story and if you hadn't introduced Luna & Neville (the time travellers) there would be hardly any story threads left unfinished other than just moving forward with retrieving the remaining horcrux's and then the fight to rebuild the magic government.
CMVreud chapter 5 . 12/11/2017
I cross my fingers for Slytherin!Harry here.
...
...
And HuffleMalfoy.
Romily chapter 16 . 11/30/2017
I so hate you abandoned this. Please continue
PGHammer chapter 8 . 11/21/2017
Thirty-seven cauldrons of blood replenishing potion -along with with an identical number of crow sandwiches, ready to serve.
PGHammer chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
I admit - it seems wacky (Ron and Millicent)- however, that is ONLY due to the anti-Slytherin bias of canon!Ron. Thanks to Watanabe, said bias never got off the ground; didn't Ron tutor Millicent at LEAST the last two years Watanabe? Also, thanks to "mind-body-magic" wouldn't Millicent look at least as good as Lavender ("Won-Won")?
dragunpfeonyx chapter 16 . 11/18/2017
Und Jetzt bin ich wirklich wirklich Entteuscht weil diese wunderbare geschichte Abgebrochen wurde Das ist zum tuhe sie trozdem zu Meinen Faworiten,wer weis vileicht Schreibste ja mahl weiter man soll schlislich die Hoffnung niemals Aufgeben,niemals nie.
Gruvia and NaLu 4 life chapter 4 . 11/12/2017
Thank the lord. I read 58 chapters waiting for them to get together! Finally!
clausumcormeum chapter 16 . 11/9/2017
So, so sad that there's not more written. But at the very least, I'm happy to know that 'neville' and 'luna' made it and are part of the story. Guess I'll dream up the rest :)
clausumcormeum chapter 9 . 11/9/2017
As much as I love Hermione in general, this one kind of ticks me off. I think it's because you get her morality and such in-character. She irritated me a bit her first year in canon too hahaha
ironhair chapter 13 . 10/28/2017
Hope you leave a finishing note for this. Loads of we'll wishing readers who are here for you :)
ironhair chapter 5 . 10/26/2017
Why tell the most fantastic story about magic, friends and learning to Sally-Anne who doesn't know how to protect her thoughts?
GBTtown chapter 15 . 10/24/2017
Since you can only review a chapter one time, I have decided to post my latest review of this storyline here.
One of the best works of HP fiction out there and yet unfinished for too many years. As I read and have read many HP stories and always check to see what Favorites are listed, this story pops up many many times.
This is actually my second time reading this story and it is enjoyable if disappointing in its unfinished state.
Eldersprig chapter 3 . 10/22/2017
"...I doubt we can just get a gun." Cause its not like he's rich and has resources and has been all around the world.

"Gringotts account earned more interest than Muggle investments.." negative interest is not a good thing. You do understand that they are essentially rental vaults? Not savings accounts or even investment accounts?

why am i reading this nonsense?
davycrockett100 chapter 16 . 10/19/2017
sweet
DaSalvatore chapter 16 . 10/1/2017
No doubt this has been abandoned. However, if you do still read the reviews then this last chapter is where the story ends up jumping the shark (at least somewhat).

In the original 30 Minutes, the old Harry vanished when he sent Sensei back in time, proving that Sensei's arrival changed things. There is no logical reason for Neville and Luna Jones to be in this story when they a) were sent before Sensai and arrived after him and b) them being sent into the past didn't affect the original Harry.

Them appearing breaks the internal logic of the story.
2,046 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »