Reviews for 30 Minutes II: The Gathering Storm
tammgrogan chapter 16 . 7/13
That was a truly beautiful. If this is what you want your ending to be. Thank you, as I said it was Truly Beautiful. But I will be honest with you, I want more!
Tammgrogan
tammgrogan chapter 15 . 7/13
WONDERFUL CHAPTER!...
sanders1800 chapter 16 . 7/12
love this story, wish it was not abandoned.
Foxy-Floof chapter 16 . 6/28
Oh wow. Luna and Neville are now in the loop. How wild.

This story has been a wild ride, and I don't know if I'll ever see the end of it. But it's been an amazing 2 and a half days while I read through this monster of a story.

WELL DONE, all in in all.
Foxy-Floof chapter 15 . 6/28
*whistles* Damn.
Foxy-Floof chapter 14 . 6/28
Hmmm... I don't know how I feel about this huge reorganization.

Also, McGonnagall's speech regarding rearrangement of the dorm structure... was semi-coherent at best for me. It was VERY confusing.
Foxy-Floof chapter 13 . 6/28
Poor, poor, POOR Professor Vector.

One question? Why did you change all the professor's names? There was no reason for it that I could see. Being blunt, I don't like it.
Foxy-Floof chapter 8 . 6/28
Ahhahhahahahahaa

Professor Potter. Has a very nice ring to it.
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 6/27
Awww, more fluffy goodness!
Foxy-Floof chapter 3 . 6/27
Whole lot to swallow if you're new to magic.

But no one wants genocide.
fraewyn chapter 16 . 6/19
Looooove this fic! Any chance of you picking it back up?
Jim Red Hawk chapter 16 . 6/14
Have you stopped writing?

JimS
You REALLY REALLY need to learn not to include so much pointless minutia. They only bog down your story. I find myself skimming past chapters that are nothing but info dumps not relavent to the plot. You have almost entire chapters dedicated to useless backstory and other shit that does NOTHING to move the story along. Geez, you write like your being paid by the word. Fire your editor as well as you repeat shit almost every chapter. I was looking forward to a nice long story but sometimes I feel like I’m reading something as dry as the silmarillian.
Imho you have further and needlessly complicated this story by including more time travelers after you have already stated that going back physically more than weeks was impossible in the last story. More bloat. More useless crap. More information vomit that doesn’t move the story, just increases your word count. The last story could have been less than half as long and been better for it. Chapters worth of information that werent necessary for the plot.
Custos Lupus chapter 16 . 5/20
So far, I've really enjoyed this story. I'm sad though to see that it hasn't been updated in about 6 1/2 years. Hopefully it has just been a short of writer's block that has kept it from continuing and not that it has been abandoned or anything. I really look forward to seeing how things go from here. Will the newer time traveling Luna and Neville meet up with Harry? Will they find out about Sensei? So many things to find out. Hopefully new inspiration will come and this story will be finished.
2,070 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »