Reviews for 30 Minutes II: The Gathering Storm
Reiha Sakurai chapter 16 . 9/20
I absolutely loved this fanfic and can’t wait until you get the next chapter up so that I can continue to read and find out what’s going to happen next.
Tlyna52 chapter 16 . 9/1
I was reading the prequel to this and had just gotten to Chapter 24 when you mentioned it was only the first part of the story and that you were writing a sequel so went to check on that. I am sorry to see you have abandoned the sequel after doing so much work on both of them. A pity because the first one was really good...as much as I have read of it but I don't read abandoned stories so when the first one was marked complete I thought it was. Now I will never know as I have quit reading it as I won't get an ending. Sad that you wasted so much time and effort and then threw it away.
murgel chapter 15 . 8/10
I have now read 30 Minutes for the second time and likes it very much again.
Thanks for the work done, even if I would love to see it continued it is great to this point.
fred2008 chapter 16 . 8/10
I could have sworn there was a chapter 17 where 'Neville' and 'Luna' meet up and make up. also something about flying across the land of hogwarts on brooms. I could be wrong about that part. but still, fairly sure 'Neville' and 'Luna' meet up. It is a decent story though, especially for when it was written.
Khatix chapter 11 . 7/31
This story and the one before it suffer from "broken record" syndrome. The same information is repeated countless times over and ovet again with many paragraphs. Which can easily be avoided by a mini paragraph where said character explained the situation and say how those there asked questions and reactions. There was easily 50K worth of broken record and useless information in the first fic and it carried on in this fic.
PotterFanFoeva chapter 16 . 7/28
Love this story. I do hope you are going to finish it. You are a wonderful writer. Have enjoyed all the history you incorporate into your stories.
tammgrogan chapter 16 . 7/13
That was a truly beautiful. If this is what you want your ending to be. Thank you, as I said it was Truly Beautiful. But I will be honest with you, I want more!
Tammgrogan
tammgrogan chapter 15 . 7/13
WONDERFUL CHAPTER!...
sanders1800 chapter 16 . 7/12
love this story, wish it was not abandoned.
Foxy-Floof chapter 16 . 6/28
Oh wow. Luna and Neville are now in the loop. How wild.

This story has been a wild ride, and I don't know if I'll ever see the end of it. But it's been an amazing 2 and a half days while I read through this monster of a story.

WELL DONE, all in in all.
Foxy-Floof chapter 15 . 6/28
*whistles* Damn.
Foxy-Floof chapter 14 . 6/28
Hmmm... I don't know how I feel about this huge reorganization.

Also, McGonnagall's speech regarding rearrangement of the dorm structure... was semi-coherent at best for me. It was VERY confusing.
Foxy-Floof chapter 13 . 6/28
Poor, poor, POOR Professor Vector.

One question? Why did you change all the professor's names? There was no reason for it that I could see. Being blunt, I don't like it.
Foxy-Floof chapter 8 . 6/28
Ahhahhahahahahaa

Professor Potter. Has a very nice ring to it.
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 6/27
Awww, more fluffy goodness!
2,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »