Reviews for 30 Minutes II: The Gathering Storm
Nanyin chapter 16 . 9/22
Great storyline. Hope to see more soon
kyanoswolf chapter 16 . 9/15
This story has one of my all time favorite HP Fanfic scenes: Harry teaching a potions class in detention that is superior to anything Snape has every done. One can just hear the unspoken "Take that!" at the end.

I truly enjoyed reading this tale and its predecessor.

I would love to see this story finished, but understand from first hand experience that sometimes Real Life or one's muse going in a different direction stops stories from being completed. And when some time has passed since the last update, the thread a writer was following may sadly be lost.

An unfinished story leaves us with "What if?" and our own imagining on what may have happened next. What part did the "Jones" travelers play? What roadblocks did the heroes hit? What went wrong? Who did the Club have to fight to ensure a brighter future? What villains arose in their path? Did the villains get their just punishments? What sacrifices were made? What kind of world did they see begin to form due to their actions? Did they triumph in the end? Was there still a danger to humanity in general or magicals to face when this arc finishes?

All the best in your future endeavors.
NabikiB chapter 1 . 9/10
Note to self: Skip chapter one if you re-read this later. Boring.
You should direct readers to either skip this chapter or go read the first story, because this was all recap info.
BarbedCaress chapter 16 . 8/16
Following on the off-chance the author will come back to this story.
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 16 . 8/11
I am so amazed at the creativity you have for this story! And the level of detail you go into explaining things like the studies and potions and time travel! Really wonderful to read :)

It is a great story! My only point for future builds is to ensure better alignment between chapters - sometimes you write something and then contradict what happened in later chapters or change it without any reason behind it given that they were set to do something else. So would recommend a watch out for that :) otherwise it is an amazing story and very pleasurable read!

Hope to see more soon !
Hells
emmalilly21 chapter 16 . 8/7
This is cool. I'm kinda disappointed about the involvement of the children Harry found. They add too many variables to an already knowledge intensive story. I would cut it altogether.
Jared chapter 16 . 7/22
To be honest, this is far more in depth and entertaining than I could have imagined when beginning. I love the apocalypse scenario and the essential demonization of Dumbledore. The detailed explanations of staves, charging wands, wandless magic, time manipulation, and spell crafting was brilliant. Thanks for the read.
Heather chapter 16 . 7/21
Well it looks like I've come to the unintentional end of this story. A shame it looks like it won't be finished but I loved what it is very much, so thank you for that Author :)
HappyCthulhu chapter 16 . 7/17
Wow...a 5 year cliffhanger. Not cool.
jmarkowski chapter 16 . 7/6
It's been a long time since you updated this story, I hope you do. It is engrossing and well written. I've enjoyed it immensely.
kittyranma chapter 16 . 6/30
wonderful loved this story, I hope the author gets their muse back.
kittyranma chapter 14 . 6/30
So who won the betting pool? Maybe we'll find out next chapter.
kittyranma chapter 12 . 6/30
I'm wondering if in your story Hogwarts is not sentient, like it is in so many stories.
kittyranma chapter 11 . 6/30
I wonder if Snape's wishes he had a cane for Draco? One wonders how Snape would fare if he went to Japan. Snickering.
1,979 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »