Reviews for 30 Minutes II: The Gathering Storm
jmmccoo chapter 16 . 22h
Wish you had finished this story but seeing as how it has not been updated in 6 years I guess its safe to say it is abandoned
Kendal chapter 16 . 9/13
Abandoned?
christineocheallaigh chapter 16 . 8/25
Okay, what happens next?! I've only just now finished reading, and I want to know the rest of the story! I noticed that this one hasn't been updated in about six years, so my question is, will it ever be finished? I hope so, as I love it so far (and the first one as well), and want to see how it ends. If not, will there at least be a "this is what happened to everybody" post, or will others be allowed to pick up where the story leaves off, so we can have an ending to the story? Just wondering, I know as much as anybody how life gets in the way of writing (I started one story about 8 years ago, and set it aside when I got to chapter 6 to work on other things, and haven't picked it back up since), I was just curious if the story has been abandoned or not. Please finish it if possible, as this is one of the best HP stories I've read and I'd like to see it finished!
Just wondering...do you plan to do more on this story, or is this sort of it.

I must confess, the whole 2nd Luna and Neville deal is confusing - and you story is a
challenge to follow all the angles of it. And that is a good thing.

Looking forward to checking out your other works.

This is a really good story, please, please update, please!ยก!
Snape is going to have a great fit at Dumbass. I will Love it. Great work!
The Death Eaters lawn are not going to like that. I just want to know how Dumbledore's taking it. Please, please, update this story or put up for adoption!
ashir chapter 16 . 8/8
OOhhh... any chance of an update?
Thanks for this great summary.
this was so awesome why not finished ?!
PGHammer chapter 13 . 7/14
The spell COULD be addictive - in the same way that any opioid/narcotic would be; after all, they are considered Controlled Substances for a reason! There's even a possibility on where to put such a spell - Regulated Spells; below the Unforgivables, but above Common Spells - it's even been used in fanfiction before (oldwolf and I used it in "Sisters Black").
PGHammer chapter 6 . 7/14
The debates with the Hat are hilarious - from all the characters. If anything, I kinda feel sorry - for the Hat; the point the Hat makes is valid. However, Harry is quite aware that he IS a dual Heir - he just didn't tell the Hat *how* he got there. (That came up in a research session between him and Arcturus at Camp W.)
JM0RIARTY chapter 16 . 7/8
I guess as it's been almost five years or so, this is kind of abandonned. Which is quite sad as it has a lot of potential...

JM
janefanatic chapter 16 . 7/1
Thanks for sharing your story!
janefanatic chapter 15 . 7/1
This was lovely, but you seem to have forgotten that Luna bullied her way into Gryffindor by revealing her status as the magical heir of Hufflepuff to the Sortinf Hat!
2,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »