Reviews for 30 Minutes II: The Gathering Storm
mph5mph chapter 16 . 16h ago
please resume writing this story, it is definitely one of the better ones on this site!
PhilH chapter 1 . 4/9
Just reread this story again, and I stillwould love to see it continued! I hope you someday have the desire and inspiration to do so. Thanks again for the excellent work.
Are you going 2 write the rest of this ? If not could you say so please ...
computer5450 chapter 16 . 4/4
thank you for a very good story that keep you in it. Want more please.
k chapter 16 . 4/1
You're an ass for not updating for two years.
darklord1590 chapter 16 . 4/1
Good story, will there be more?
update please please please I BEG OF YOU do it NOW (please?)
seriously, this (and the prequel) is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I'd hate to see it abandoned forever.
30 Minutes and this sequel are my favorite stories of yours, although I enjoyed reading "Life Sucks, Then You Die" as well. What's going on with you mate? Neither of those two stories received an update in the past two to three years, even your mega story "The Harem War" seems abandoned. If that wasn't bad enough, you suddenly stopped posting the second part of the Normal series back in October of 2013.

I don't know what's going on with you, but I hope everything is okay and that you'll find time and inclination to come back to us with some new writing :) Best of luck, Dan.
thebetawholived chapter 15 . 3/26
I think he would have tried to take charge. Dumbledore as you've written him is too tightly connected to his plots to let go. I don't think he could bring himself to acknowledge the adults in the childrens' bodies when they confronted him.

Looking forward to what happens next!
Milagro626 chapter 16 . 3/1
Hey! Any plans to finish this story or "The Harem War"? I liked both stories, and hope that you do try to finish them.

Thanks!
Fallow50 chapter 16 . 2/18
I would sayKUDOS except looking at the last update day this another abondoned story? Please try and find your muse I really like to know what happens next!
Please, please, finish this story!
jamesryan.fletcher chapter 16 . 2/6
Such a shame you left this unfinished. This series has the potential to be the best alternate universe stories ever made for Harry Potter. You've done a good job of keeping the universe internally consistent and of developing the characters from the roots JKR gave us.

Please return to writing this while you are writing Harry Potter again.

Thank you for the work complete so far.
Favorite of Chaos chapter 16 . 1/26
Could you please write more of this epic story? It has been years since your last update, and I would love to see the end of first year and see what you have planned for Harry and his friends. Also I want to learn a bit more about Luna and Neville Jones.
SablePhoenix chapter 15 . 1/13
I've read this story a few times now and am disappointed that it hasn't been completed. I hope some day your muse returns and you have the time and opportunity to finish this wonderful story.
1,812 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »