Reviews for 30 Minutes II: The Gathering Storm
this was so awesome why not finished ?!
PGHammer chapter 13 . 7/14
The spell COULD be addictive - in the same way that any opioid/narcotic would be; after all, they are considered Controlled Substances for a reason! There's even a possibility on where to put such a spell - Regulated Spells; below the Unforgivables, but above Common Spells - it's even been used in fanfiction before (oldwolf and I used it in "Sisters Black").
PGHammer chapter 6 . 7/14
The debates with the Hat are hilarious - from all the characters. If anything, I kinda feel sorry - for the Hat; the point the Hat makes is valid. However, Harry is quite aware that he IS a dual Heir - he just didn't tell the Hat *how* he got there. (That came up in a research session between him and Arcturus at Camp W.)
JM0RIARTY chapter 16 . 7/8
I guess as it's been almost five years or so, this is kind of abandonned. Which is quite sad as it has a lot of potential...

JM
janefanatic chapter 16 . 7/1
Thanks for sharing your story!
janefanatic chapter 15 . 7/1
This was lovely, but you seem to have forgotten that Luna bullied her way into Gryffindor by revealing her status as the magical heir of Hufflepuff to the Sortinf Hat!
janefanatic chapter 8 . 6/29
I think you've forgotten about the Daily Prophet/Quibbler subplot having to do with Sirius' wedding and the completely opposite views they reported about it. Everyone in Magical Britain knows about Sirius' wedding, not like what McGonagall said. Thanks for sharing!
retired10 chapter 16 . 6/27
I really hope this will be finished at some point. Love it! Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift of Storytelling.
Andrew chapter 16 . 6/23
This is really good so far, however it seems to have been abandoned as the last update was 6 years ago. Is there any possibility of an update?
ohhhdear chapter 15 . 6/20
I do understand how RL and an absent Muse can make finishing a story difficult. However, your storytelling talent is greatly missed! Thank you for such an exciting story!
Desiraes0220 chapter 1 . 6/18
where did you go I have re read this like 12 times now I am sad it is un finished
cafeina chapter 16 . 6/17
Ohh Come on! You're not going to finish it? after all (the wonderful world and work) you have created? I started the previous story, since it was finished, I didn't realize it has this unfinished sequel :( What are we supposed to do? Please, come back and finish it...
At least, write a summary of it so we can have closure. :(
Manatheron chapter 16 . 6/8
I'm sorry to see that there has been no update to this story in quite some time, though I am looking forward to reading your other works as well.

There is an awful lot I'd like to comment on, but if you dont intend to continue it would be a bit of a waste, especially as I'm reviewing on my phone at the moment. Suffice to say I greatly enjoyed it.

Well done!
Tenchi Knight chapter 16 . 5/20
What a cliffhanger... I have enjoyed reading this story so far and can't wait for the next chapter. Best regards, TK
PGHammer chapter 15 . 5/10
There are only THREE possible victims of "Death By Snu-Snu" - dementors, Lethifolds, and any person or creature under active possession by a Dark Wraith. The charm itself is nothing more than an overstrong version of the Patronus Charm (patently legal on its face in and of itself). What doubtless worries the Unspeakables is that this is a variation on an existing spell that they didn't think of - and it was discovered at Hogwarts. The source of said spell is NOT Professor Vector. That leaves the students; however, I doubt they are thinking that it could even REMOTELY be a firstie (though that is precisely the case - in fact, a team of firsties).
2,019 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »