Reviews for 30 Minutes II: The Gathering Storm
DPinAK chapter 16 . 4/10
Enjoying your plot and character development. Hope you complete this sometime. Interested to see where it goes.
Too much history, waste of space , just get on with the story,
flashbak35a chapter 16 . 3/9
incase your still around and start writing this story again i'll follow it
Incantations7 chapter 1 . 1/25
I saw that part 2 wasn’t complete yet, and i hate to start reading a fic only to have it stall… I hit “follow”, so I hope that you finish it someday…
I tried, I really did, bit this is getting far too tiresome, you have a serious exposition problem. Which, while annoying on it's own, is not at all helped by the fact you tend to repeat expositions, and even contradict older ones on occasion. I find myself constantly skipping tens of paragraphs to find any hint of plot progression.

Hell, the first two chapters of this book was recaps of the first book.
rosseleon18 chapter 16 . 1/20
Hola gracias x tu historia xfa dale un final.
ravenclawnightshade chapter 1 . 1/18
i hope you can update soon! i love seeing stories where dumbledore gets the runaround and told hes not the center of the universe like he believes.
Cecily01 chapter 1 . 1/10
Me encanta tu historia, ojalá continúes desarrollandola y le des un buen fin, quedo intrigada.
pincho chapter 16 . 12/8/2023
Whelp...glad I didn't read this. Would have been hilariously pissed that 100k words and it only got to November of first year lol.

The first story is worth a read though.
chuffed4angst chapter 16 . 12/4/2023
I've enjoyed this story very much. I'm quite in awe of the complex outline , perhaps flowchart, you must work with to keep track of the many characters and plot lines you are juggling. You are an excellent writer and I hope you have time to continue your hobby at some point. And if life takes you in other directions, I consider myself lucky to have enjoyed this work so far as it is. Thanks very much!
bpvreader chapter 14 . 11/8/2023
First thing I am enjoying this story! I think that you may have been mistaken in using multiple Staves to secure the Great Hall doors. The way you built the “Staves” cape abilities up multiple Stave shields would have made it impossible for fifty Trolls to breakdown the doors.
phantombrick chapter 15 . 10/22/2023
Just reread both the stories. Great reads. Hope you decide to continue with this one.

Phantombrick
kittiekind chapter 16 . 10/3/2023
pretty pissed that I read all this without an ending, but I have read part 1 and wanted to see how you were playing things out. I hope you are well and will one day finish this story. or just let us know it's abandoned for all time
Mstraceypt chapter 16 . 9/22/2023
Seriously? I could kick myself for not noticing you just abandoned this fic. I have now wasted several days reading a great story that you obviously put much time into but apparently didn't give a shit about your readers and you just vanished. Will not read anything else you wrote now.
HeartsGlow chapter 16 . 9/17/2023
I read the first 30 Minutes and just continued on without thinking. I almost always check, and if a story doesn't say "complete" I don't bother wasting my time. Unless, of course, it's a WIP with timely updates. I am sad that I wasted so much time reading this.
2,251 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »