Reviews for 30 Minutes II: The Gathering Storm
Michael Cao chapter 16 . 2/21
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I'M DYING NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
The arithmancer chapter 16 . 2/20
This is such a complex and interesting story I hope you haven't abandoned it!
MoltenCheese chapter 16 . 2/18
I really like this story! I would love to read more! Please don't abandon this story!
Saissa chapter 16 . 2/3
Last Updated October 2011 - more than 3 years ago?

Any plans for more updates? I would love to read more.
Saissa chapter 15 . 2/3
Dumbledoze was never misguided. he was an evil MANIPULATIVE git. He knew exactly what he was doing. He was just too stupid to think of the consequences of his actions - such as making hundreds of orphans from his actions of allowing Voldy moldy to freely run around killing the parents!
Saissa chapter 14 . 2/3
So where is Quirrell.

Remember in canon, while Harry was rescuing Hermione from the toilets, Quirrell was trying to get into that 3rd floor room to find that stone.

Now that all the trolls are dead, noone is out looking for Quirrell. Instead everyone is back in the club rooms having a confab!
Saissa chapter 13 . 2/3
Since Vector sent his own children to the USA for their schooling because he knew just how bad Hogwarts was and how restrictive the MOM is, why the hell is he asking so many questions and chastising the club leadership for doing what they are doing?

I would have thought he would have been happy that British magical children now have a way to learn BETTER skills and get around the MOM restrictions...
Saissa chapter 12 . 2/3
Is that the mirror of erised or desire?
Saissa chapter 11 . 2/3
Re your timeline thingy - the initial issue from the future harry was that he chose what he thought was the most important event that had to be changed. He chose an event in 1995. Assuming both Neville and Luna arrived back in the past, before that the event in 1995, and ended up being ineffectual, then it is clear that the incident of 1995 was NOT the crucial time point that had to be changed.
So when Sensei came back - to 1991 - he stopped young Harry from leaving the library for 30 minutes. Those 30 minutes made all the difference and THAT was the crucial event that changed Harry's life - NOT the event of 1995.

Re the WISE Quidditch teams - your new rules about the intermediate penalties - sound an awful lot like NHL hockey penalties! I am not at all a fan of hockey, but I have watched enough games to know the basic rules.
Saissa chapter 8 . 2/3
I cannot believe that noone is commenting about just how much Harry is talking like an adult when he is actually still just 11 or 12 years old.

But then, so does my 12 year old son at times - especially he is droning on about computers and video games... which are of course his passion!
Charlie0925 chapter 16 . 2/3
Aww, I am so happy to see these two back together again and hope to see them reunite with both Harry & Sensei at some point.

Brilliant writing hon, I am so in love with this story and the characters you have created here! Please come back to this fic when yo have the chance as it's far too good not to be finished! ;o)
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 2/2
This was a truly brilliant first chapter hon! I loved how it included everything from Sensei's perspective and gave a little more history regarding how everything turned to crap in the prior timeline. I am so looking forward to reading this fic, I just wish that there was more. Please, please, please, if you get the chance, please come back and finish this story as it's far too good of a read not to be completed! ;o)
james.consolidated chapter 16 . 1/18
Very interesting story so far through both stories. Hopefully someday you can return to this story. Thank you for your time and efforts so far.
dtinch chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
great story please continue
ThomasNealy chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
the issue I have with the idea that Hogwarts is not the first one or that it was a wood building is the fact that there are things in the current Hogwarts that were done by the founders and they are stone and have not been changed. The Great Hall and it ceiling, The chamber of Secrets they were both attributed to the founders I can see it being added on to but I have a hard time seeing it a wooded hut.
1,871 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »