Reviews for 30 Minutes II: The Gathering Storm
cdrsmith chapter 16 . 9/10
I'm really quite sad that this story has been sitting unfinished since 2011. I'd been meaning to read it for quite some time and finally got around to it quite recently. I read through both the first and second parts of the last week or so and I've loved your unique look at the time travel genre of Harry Potter fanfiction. Hopefully one day we'll see more updates!
KnowInsight chapter 16 . 9/5
Great story. A really unique take on the time travel plot and the revolution of not just Harry and a few but Harry and hundreds if not thousands working for a better world. Thanks. I enjoyed this a lot.
MarilynT chapter 16 . 8/26
maybe one day you will finish this story. thank you for writing
Chalayne chapter 16 . 8/18
Love this story!
harryginny4life chapter 16 . 8/3
please update I loved this story so much I've been finding so many great stories that were started and we're abandoned I hope you get new inspiration soon
halcumbie chapter 16 . 7/24
Why must such good story languish for years like flotsam drifting aimlessly along the currents of abandoned fanfiction?
Freddie Rindklip chapter 16 . 7/22
Ellen Margret chapter 2 . 7/10
Hi I have just come across this wonderful story and I'm really hooked to it. I also saw that its says incomplete. And the last update was 2011. Pls don't discontinue the story. This is really a nice concept. One I would very much like to see it complete. Pls continue it.
TennysonPoet chapter 1 . 7/5
Just finished 30 minutes and was coming to read the sequel, alas not complete so I am torn. Do I read what is here or just leave it and walk away from a brilliant story. Decisions decisions
Lily chapter 16 . 6/18
Espero que el hermano de Fudge no sea elegido como ministro , y espero que continúes está genial tus historias solo que esperamos la mayoría que ha leído tu Historia una continuación.
Rainy Ravenclaw chapter 16 . 6/9
Hello!
I know it's been years since you've updated this series ... Still, I wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed reading it. It's my third or fourth run through your 30 minutes stories, easily. It's just a shame there's been no update after the appearance of Neville Jones. I still want to know what happens. I know that things happen, inspiration can be fleeting, and life gets in the way. Nonetheless, I wanted you to know that someone is still here, reading. Thank you.
Emily chapter 16 . 5/24
Such a shame this story was abandoned! I was so looking forwards to reading the rest. I hope you can pick it back up at some point, it’s so good!
1stSlug chapter 16 . 3/28
Finally caught up. Which is a shame as the Author is MIA now and this story lies abandoned. :(

However, my thoughts on 30 Minutes I & II are thus:

The plot is rather well detailed and thought out, which is both a pro and a con in same ways. A pro as it generally does make the story rather engaging but a con in the fact that throughout the first and in some parts of the second second story, the author often repeats information that has already been stated and I don't mean as in 'reminders', but as in "this is the first time mentioned info" when it was actually mentioned and discussed in the story a few chapters back. An example of this would be about the basilisk, which was mentioned pretty early on in the first story and then was re-mentioned again near the end as if the first mention never happened.

Another problem is that this story was dragged out and while this isn't generally a bad thing I believe, there is a subtle and careful balance between "long" and "long winded", which I think this story fell into the 'long winded' category.

However, I did thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and am more than a little put out that I will never read it's ending.

Overall, 7.5/10 rating.
melferd chapter 16 . 3/27
This story is just spellbinding. The way these characters have evolved has been such a treat to watch, I really can’t stress enough how absolutely enchanting this world you’ve created is. I hope, someday, that this is something you return to. In the meantime, thank you for this wonderful ‘verse! Stay safe, please.
Eldersprig chapter 12 . 3/9
"hile Luna might not be a Certified Spell Crafter, she was a student working towards her own Mastery and was quite capable of acting as assistant"

classic situation